atwola Uninstalling Tips : Complete atwola Removal
Belonging to the browser hijacker family, atwola has been classified as a tracking cookie having potential of ruining the entire user’s PC. This threat has been especially designed with the sole intention of spying on the user’s browsing session and accommodating their private and confidential stuff for bad purpose. It is capable of infecting all the most utilized web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It is a disastrous threat for the PC which most usually makes secret installation inside the PC. Once loaded it bombards the user’s browser’s screen with endless pop-up ads. This ads interrupts the user’s surfing on huge extent. Apart from interruption these ads also consumes large amount of system resources which ultimately results in decrement in system performance. Besides from this it also changes the system default browser’s settings including the preset homepage, search engine and DNS setting. It also reroutes the user’s searches to several malicious domain.
How atwola Infiltrates Inside The PC:
- By downloading various freeware and shareware applications
- By opening junk email attachments
- By paying visit to several adult websites
- By clicking various suspicious links flickering on the browser’s screen while browsing
- By running outdated version of system security programs
- By playing online games and downloading pirated softwares
- By sharing of files in networking environment
- By transferring files from one computer system to another with the help of infected external storage media
Disastrous Consequences Of atwola:
- It frustrates the users on large scale by loading up tons of intrusive advertisements.
- It re-seizes the preset browser’s settings and redirects the user’s searches to several phishing domain
- It steals the user’s personal stuff and reveal it to the online hackers for marketing purpose
- It installs numerous additional malware infections inside the PC by disabling the already existing firewall and system programs
- It makes the PC’s performance extremely dull and sluggish via consuming large amount of system resources
- It corrupts the system crucial programs
- It prohibits the users from accessing several legitimate websites.
Therefore to stay away from all such kind of hazardous issues and to make an effective utilization of PC an urgent termination of atwola is required. For that purpose it is advised to implement Manual Instructions since it has been proven that execution of these instructions can eliminate almost every kind of harmful infections from the PC.
Manual Removal Of atwola:
Step 1: Delete add-ons related to atwola.
From Internet Explorer Browser
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Now Click on the gear icon and select Manage Add-ons.
- After that Click on “Toolbars and Extensions”, look for any add-ons related to the redirect virus and remove them.
From Google Chrome Browser
- First of all open Google Chrome
- Next click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select “Tools” > Extensions
- Look for any add-ons related to atwola browser hijacker and click the trash icon on the right to delete them.
From Mozilla Firefox Browser
- First of all open Mozilla Firefox
- In the next step click on the menu icon and select “Add-ons”.
- Now select any add-ons related to the redirect virus and delete them.
Step 2: Remove all files associated with atwola from your computer.
- Firstly Start Control Panel
- Next click on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Then click on Folder Options.
- Now under the View tab, tick “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and non-tick “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). And then hit OK.
- Finally at last in the local volume C, find and delete any files associated with the browser hijacker.
Step 3: Remove from registry entries related to the browser hijacker
- Press Windows + R keys together to open run box
- Then type “regedit” into the Run box and then press OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Click on File and search for the registry entries relevant to the browser hijacker, and remove them all from your system.
Hopefully the above instructed steps would work in eliminating malicious threats from the PC but if not then there is no need to worry at all since a software namely ‘Free Scanner Tool’ has been proven to be an ultimate solution to remove atwola easily and quickly from the PC . It has been found that this tool being equipped with tons of powerful and advance algorithmic skills can trace the location of even those infections whose locations are not even traced by the most popular system security programs. Additionally to prevent the further invasion of malicious threats inside the PC it locks the front gate of the system.
User Guide :
Step 1 : Scanner – This feature allows the users to scans the particular section of the computers such as system’s memory, registry, cookies and files. Along with that it also find out the infected items and list then before the users.
Step 2 : Spyware Helpdesk – It being an unique and highly effective interface makes it possible for the users to contact the technical support department in order to solve any malware associated issues.
Step 3 : System Guards – This feature has been designed with the sole intention of providing the users with complete control over which procedures are authenticated to execute on to their system and allow them to identify and prohibit vicious processes from being executed. It being integrated with various built-in functions facilitates the users with automated parasite blocking capabilities.
Step 4 : Network Sentry – This feature of Free Scanner Tool provides the users with complete control over their system networking settings. Additionally it prevents vicious objects from modifying and disrupting the Internet connection.
Step 5 : Custom Scan – With this feature one can save him/her time as it limit the user’s scan to specific sections of the computer. It enables the users to select the scan types such as Memory, Registry, Cookies, Files or Rootkits.
Step 6 : Backup – It allows the users to restore the backed up objects and restored them to it’s original location as if they were never eliminated.
Step 7 : Exclusions – This feature enables users to select objects which they wish to exclude from detection in further scanning.
Step 8 : General Settings – It is an unique feature of Free Scanner Tool providing the users with effective activation instructions on how to register the full version of tool. With this feature one can customize the operations regarding more personalized experience.
Step 9 : Scan Scheduler – It enables the users to execute a complete and deep scanning at a pre-set time even in a condition if user is away from the computer. Moreover it allows the users to preset the scanning time at daily, weekly and monthly basis.