Best Guide To Delete HD Media Player From Computer
HD Media Player is categorized as potentially unwanted program which can comes to your system automatically without your approval. Once it comes inside to PC, it can mess up your all type of Windows like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, and so on. This virus has specially designed by cyber criminal whose is to promote ads on web browsers and make money from you. It will redirect you to some unsafe websites so that they will create a big traffic for their sites and make money for them. When this program is installed in your system it will not only redirect you but bombard your Windows with lots of pop up and advertisement. It will start generating commercial ads which will pop-up on your screen whenever you open any online websites. It can start to collect all your important information such as browsing history, cookies, user-names, emails, IP address, bank account details, transaction details, credit card number etc. Later it will send all your details to the third party for illegal purpose. Once this virus jumps to your targeted system, it will display advertisement in your web browser and start changing browser settings and homepage. It can runs automatically when you open Windows and display some irritating ads on web page.
Reasons To Enter Into System:
There are many reasons that this virus can enters to your system silently and mess up your windows badly. Once HD Media Player enters to your system it can mess up your system badly. It can steal your personal data and send to the third party for illegal purpose. There are some symptoms which you can know that your PC is infect with this virus.
1. It can roots itself into your PC
2. It runs as a back-door and allow hacker for illegal purpose
3. It can interfere with your Internet connectivity.
4. It can mess up your files to disable your system services
5. It can lead to financial loss and sell to the third party
There are two methods to remove HD Media Player from PC:
(a) Manual method:
This virus can damage your whole PC so you have to alert while download any free software. You must remove this virus from your system otherwise it will corrupt your all data. If you are technical expert then remove it by manual method. There are some steps which are given below, so that you can remove it manually by yourself. Be careful while removing this Virus from manual method.
Uninstall HD Media Player From Control Panel:
For Windows XP users:
In the main menu choose control panel
Choose add/remove programs
Find HD Media Player related entries
Click remove Button
For windows 8 Users:
- Right click on the bottom left corner of the screen on desktop
- In the main menu choose Control panel
- Click Uninstall a program under programs and features
- Locate HD Media Player or other related program
- Click Uninstall Button
- Wait until Uninstall process is complete
For windows 7 users:
- Click Start and choose Control Panel
- Choose programs and features and uninstall a program
- In the list of installed programs find HD Media Player
- Click Uninstall button
Remove HD Media Player from your Browsers:
From Internet Explorer:
- In the main menu choose the manage add-ons
- Select Toolbar and Extension tab
- Choose HD Media Player or other related program
- Click Disable button
From Google Chrome:
- Start Google Chrome
- In the address bar type chrome://extensions/
- In the list of add-ons find HD Media Player and click bin icon
- Confirm HD Media Player removal
From Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- In the address bar type about:add-ons
- Click Extensions tab
- In the list of Extensions tab
- In the list of extension locate HD Media Player
- Click Remove button near it
(b) Automatic method:
If manual method is taking more time then you can go through automatic removal method and remove this virus from your PC completely. This method has provide real time protection against all malicious malware. This tool is very efficient against this virus. This tool is very safe for removing HD Media Player from your system. This tool is capable for remove all malicious programs present in the system and makes the system infection free and fast.
Automatic Removal Guide:
Step1: First Download and install automatic removal tool, after completion, initiate the computer scanning process. It will scan cookies, registry files, memory.
Step2: After completion of scanning process, it will find the list of threats including this fake alert and it will be detected.
Step3: Help-desk: This is one of the best features which will help you to sort out all the problem related to your system.
Step4: System Guard: It will protect you from all other malicious program in future.
Step5: Network Sentry: It will give you full control on system and its settings. It will protect you from all malicious websites.
Step6: Scan Scheduler: It can provide you to scan your PC on daily, weekly or on monthly basis.