Does your PC gets infected with Backdoor.Streamex? Are you getting much slower PC performance? Is your CPU freezing a lot? Unable to browse Internet easily? Looking for a complete solution to delete Backdoor.Streamex from Windows computer? Well, then continue reading the post..
Backdoor.Streamex is a highly dangerous computer threats classified as backdoor Trojan virus that discovered on February 9, 2017 and its update was recently found on February 10, 2017 at 7:21:10 PM. This is nasty Trojan virus that is capable to target all Windows operating system including Windows 9x, XP, 2000 and Windows Vista / 7/8 and too Windows 10. With the sole motive to ruin down PC performance and steal important data cyber crooks created this nasty Trojan and also distributed extensively over the network. It is capable to bypass the anti virus detection. Backdoor.Streamex as the name suggest is backdoor Trojan that has sole mission to find and open backdoor inside compromised computer and allows cyber crooks to remotely access the PC.
Backdoor.Streamex is harmful Trojan virus that does all best to ruin down PC performance. First and foremost it hides itself deeply inside PC and once after executed completely, it creates the following files:
The very Trojan virus also creates following registry entries:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Irmon\”Type” = dword:00000120
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Irmon\”Start” = dword:00000002
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Irmon\”ErrorControl” = dword:00000000
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Irmon\”Description” = ” “
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Ias\”ErrorControl” = dword:00000000
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Ias\”Description” = ” “
Backdoor.Streamex also creates following system services in order to achieve persistence on the compromised computer:
Now after, this Trojan for what it’s known for, opens a back door on targeted computer and then connects to following remote location:
The connection made by this harmful Trojan with motive to steal following information:-
- Computer name
- Disk volume
- Firewall information
- Memory volume
- Antivirus information
Backdoor.Streamex normally gets inside the PC through opening or downloading spam email attachments, visits to infected website, sharing data using infected drives, peer to peer file sharing and nonetheless comes bundled with freeware program. Downloading pornographic contents and torrents files are some common intrusion methods. After once PC gets infected whole PC performance gets hampered. CPU hangs a lot, some application fails to open and sometime unexpectedly system shutdown. In order to keep PC safe and clean you are strongly recommended to delete Backdoor.Streamex from Windows computer.
Manual Step To Delete Backdoor.Streamex From PC
Remove From Windows XP
From Task Manager
- First, Open Computer in “Safe mode with Networking”
- Open Windows Task Manager
- Select malicious processes related to Backdoor.Streamex.
- Click on End Task
From Control Panel
- Click on Start button
- Then Go to Control Panel.
- Select Add / Remove Programs.
- Choose Trojan virus related programs
- Click on Uninstall button.
Remove From Windows 7
From Control Panel
- Click on the Start Menu
- Then Select Control Panel.
- From control Panel
- Go to Uninstall Programs.
- Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Streamex .
- Right click >> Click Uninstall button.
- Last, Restart your PC.
From Registry Editor
- Open Run window
- Type regedit >> Hit enter.
- All harmful registry files are shown here.
- Delete them to get rid of Backdoor.Streamex.
Hope you have successfully deleted Backdoor.Streamex program from your Windows computer but in case if situation continues to same then you are advised to make use of recommended Free Scanner to get rid of it.