How to Get Rid of ToxCrypt ransomware from Windows PC
ToxCrypt ransomware is surely the last thing any Windows PC users want to have on their PC. It is categorized as ransomware virus, and is mostly is know for its file encrypting capabilities. It has been programmed by the vicious cyber criminals. The only motive of this notorious malware infection is to extort huge amount of money by blackmailing the innocent users. Occurrence of this hazardous ransomware virus will bring severe issues in your Windows system. Furthermore, it carries a very advanced cryptographic algorithm which can proves very risky for your important data if infected. Well, ToxCrypt ransomware is such a nasty malware infection which can make your system completely useless if it remains for a long time in your PC.
Well as like any other ransomware virus, ToxCrypt ransomware also works in two different phase. First of all it infect and encrypt all kind of data files stored in the compromised PC. It quickly makes all your important files completely inaccessible and disable the users to access his own PC. Moreover, after encrypting all your files then this ransomware infection will start its second phase in which it ask the users to pay a huge amount of money as ransom. It shows a ransom message on your system or from the mail in which it convince the users that the only possible way to get the access of your locked files back is purchasing a unique decryption key while the ransom message contains all important information regarding payment.
Moreover, ToxCrypt ransomware also threaten the users that if you try to remove this nasty infection or if the money will not be paid in give time then your system will be locked forever. It also intimidate the users that the unique decryption key will be deleted automatically if you don’t pay the ransom. However, being a nasty malware infection users can not trust on this precocious ransomware virus. It is seen that even after paying the money users are unable access their files completely. Hence it is advisable to the users to not pay your hard earned money as it will even encourage the hackers to perform further crimes on your PC.
Well, in such critical circumstances the only possible way to regain the access of all your important files is to remove ToxCrypt ransomware permanently from your system. However, it is such a cunning infeciton that it makes several changes in your system setting, hence it wouldn’t be easy for the users to detect or remove this nasty file encrypting ransomware virus.
How to Remove ToxCrypt ransomware Virus
Well, it is possible to remove ToxCrypt ransomware virus manually from your Windows PC. However, in order to remove this nasty infeciton you will need to go through a very lengthy process and you will require essential technical help to get rid of this nasty infeciotn completley. Well, bellows steps will help you to remove ToxCrypt ransomware virus manually from your system.
Boot your Windows 7 PC into ‘Safe Mode
- Firs of all restart your PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button to go in boot menu.
- Choose ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ and hit Enter.
Remove Hidden files/folders from Windows PC.
- Go to Control Panel and select “Appearance and Personalization” option. Choose Folder options.
- Click on View tab and check the “Show hidden files and folders” option.
- Detect all suspicious folders, files, icons, shortcuts etc. and remove them completely.
End ToxCrypt ransomware From Task Manager
- Go to your system command prompt.
- Now type “Taskmgr.exe” and click enter button.
- From the process tab and end all unwanted process running in your PC.
- Close the Task Manager and go back to the command prompt.
Uninstall ToxCrypt ransomware From Control Panel
- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- From Control Panel Windows select Add or Remove program.
- From the list of programs select ToxCrypt ransomware and click on remove option.
- In confirmation window click on OK button.
- Wait for the process to end and then restart your computer.
Remove ToxCrypt ransomware From Registry Editor
- Go to start menu and open run.
- Type “regedit” in the command prompt and then press Enter.
- Look for the following registry values and remove them.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft \Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft \WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon.
- Now Close the Registry Editor and go back to the command prompt.
Remove ToxCrypt ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Remove ToxCrypt ransomware Automatically
Well, in case even after using the entire manual method if you are still unable to delete ToxCrypt ransomware completely from your Windows PC then in such circumstances you will need to make use of Free Scanner Tool in order to get rid of this notorious ransomware virus completely from your PC. It is quick, effective and very easy to use tool which can easily detect and remove all kinds of harmful threats from your PC.