Guidelines to Uninstall Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 From Computer
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 is considered as a malicious trojan horse that is mainly designed to help remote attacker and executes malicious commands into the computer to corrupt or damage your system. This infection comes into your system without your consent via unsafe downloads, spam email attachments, porn websites, torrent files, peer-to-peer file sharing, cost free downloads from unverified sites, click on hacked links, visit malicious or dangerous websites etc. This infection is capable to come back to your computer even after deleted through an antivirus program. This is a very dangerous threat which helps the remote attacker in order to transfer more and more malicious threats into your Windows PC. Once your computer get infected with Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1, your system will become sluggish and stable.
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 creates numerous codes and files and spread them in the compromised computer to make your system more vulnerable. Moreover, this threat highly consumes the CPU and RAM resources which put your system lack of space. This infection has the potential to modify computer settings in order to weaken your system security. Additionally, this infection open a hole to other virus in order to attack your PC and connect the system with cyber criminals to steal the personal data. It makes an easy entry of other viruses like psyware, keylogger, worms, adware, ransomware, browser hijacker and more to the computer without user consent. This trojan infection carries several malicious activities and disables the antivirus program and firewall as well. Therefore, to safeguard your computer system, eliminate Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 by following an effective method.
How Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 Get Into Computer?
There are many ways by which this trojan infection silently lurks into computer without user consent. Some of the infiltration method are as follows :
- Spam email attachments
- P2P Network
- Torrent files
- Free download software
- Porn websites
|This harmful threat silently sneaks into the computer packed with third party software installer and through various other methods.|
|After got invade into the system, it corrupts Windows Registry and erase some important documents. It consumes large system resources to make your PC slow and sluggish.|
|via shared websites, freeware or shareware download, spam email attachment, porn websites, malicious torrent files, P2P network etc|
|Download Free Scanner Tool|
Impacts Of Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 After Installation On Computer System
- This trojan infection spread its malicious codes into the computer through the Internet and infect other system in the same network.
- After get loaded, it is able to open a backdoor for remote hackers and other threats.
- It can show annoying ads on the website that you visit and con you purchase bogus program or other unwanted things.
- This infection silently install other spyware and malware program into your computer.
- It may put your system in an unstable condition and slows down the computer performance which causes computer halted and computer crash.
- It corrupts or damage the windows registry editor and delete user’s important documents without any notification.
- This infection is used to track user’s online activities and steal vital or confidential information
Get Rid Of Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 From Windows Vista
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 is belongs to hazardous trojan infection that mainly targets the computer system working on Windows operating system. This infection affects almost all versions of Window OS like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 8, 8.1 and so on. This infection might led to the corruption or damage of operating system. Thus follow the manual steps to remove Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from Windows Vista OS.
Remove malicious programs from Control Panel
Step 1 : Find the ‘Search‘ button on the left bottom corner of the screen and click on it. Click Control Panel from the list.
Step 2 : Select Uninstall Programs →right click on the suspicious or malicious program and click Uninstall.
End the processes related with Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from Windows Task Manager
- To open Task Manager click “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” together on the keyboard.
- In Task Manager wizard, click Processes.
- Find the running processes related to this trojan infection and click End Process button.
Open Registry and remove relevant files of Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1
- To open Run press “Windows + R” keys → to open Registry input “regedit”
- Delete all the malicious registry files.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
It is important to note that the trojan infection also infects your web browser like Google Chrome by adding some unknown or unwanted extensions on it. Using those extensions, it shows annoying ads related to your search results and also spy your web browsing habits. Thus en effective removal of unwanted extensions from web browser is required. Follow the instructions discussed below to remove or delete the unwanted or unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and click ‘Customize and control Google Chrome‘ button or the 3-bar icon on the right corner of the browser.
- You will get a drop down list in which you have to select ‘More tools‘ → then ‘Extensions‘ .
- Choose all unknown or unwanted extensions and disable them by selecting the Trash can icon.
After following all these manual steps restart your computer and still you see this trojan installed on your system then you need to use a reliable antivirus tool to eliminate Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from computer permanently.