How To Get Rid Of [email protected] From Infected PC Immediately
[email protected]inuxmail.org is recently designed by cyber criminals and belongs to the ransomware category. It is activated in the system with the help of Trojan Horse and encrypt your precious files to force you to pay the ransom money in order to get the decryption key. It is installed in the system via Spam email attachments, Free software downloads and visiting of malicious links. It has the potential to encrypt all types of files and almost all the formats of files such as PNG, JPG, JPEG, AVI, MP4, MP3, PDF, XLS and TXT. While opening these encrypted files you will receive a message stating you need to pay the ransom money within 24 to 48 hours otherwise your important files will be permanently deleted. Most of the users pay the ransom money to get their files back but you should always keep in mind that you are dealing with the cyber criminals. Even after the payment your files will not be unlocked and your crucial data that were used during the payment of ransom money will be collected by its developer.
The developers of [email protected] provides the complete steps to pay the ransom money through text message and emails along with the complete procedure to buy the bitcoins by converting your amount. [email protected] may completely damage your Windows PC by modifying the windows registry settings and internal settings of the system.
How [email protected] Infiltrates Into PC?
[email protected] is very dangerous ransomware infection that infiltrates into the PC via opening of Spam email attachments. While opening the attachments this ransomware is installed silently in your system. It is also bundled with the free softwares that you download from unknown and malicious websites. The visiting of suspicious websites, peer to peer network, fake alerts and adult websites may bring this ransomware in your system. Moreover, [email protected] can also be installed in the system through the presence of other infection like Trojan that are already present in your PC.
[email protected] is Extremely dangerous
- [email protected] encrypts all files in your system and is activated with the help of Trojan Horse.
- It demands the ransom money in the form of bitcoins.
- It may steal your confidential data like Phone number, online banking details, credit card number and others browsers related information if you pay the ransom money.
- It disables the common antivirus and firewall program installed in the system for the protection from the malware attacks.
- It damage your system by activating other dangerous infections in your system.
[email protected] is really hazardous for the system and can be easily removed from the target PC without paying the ransom money by following the instructions provided below.
Removal Of [email protected]
Automatic Removal Tool
The Automatic Removal Tool is the best and powerful tool to remove [email protected] ransomware and other threats related to it from any target PC. It undergoes complete and full scan to detect even various threats in the background of the system. It has the ability to scan Internet browser’s, cookies and system files and adds-ons. It automatically restores all the changes made by [email protected] infection in the homepage of web browsers.
Step 1 – Uninstall [email protected] and other unwanted programs from control panel
1. Select “control panel” option in the menu
2. Select “Uninstall a program” to open the list of installed programs.
3. Select malicious program and click “Uninstall” button.
1. Select “control panel” option in the menu
2. Find “Programs and features” option in the control panel menu.
3. Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall”
1. Select “Control panel” in the menu, or click on “settings” option and select “control panel”
2. Find and click on “Add/Remove Programs” option in the control panel menu.
3. Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click “Remove”.
Step 2– End [email protected] with the help of Task Manager
1. Press “CTRL + ALT+ DEL” keys to open the Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes then search for [email protected] process and select End process.
Step 1: Soon after downloading and installing [email protected] removal tool, select scan computer Now option to start the scanning process.
Step 2: Once the scanning process is successfully completed ,lists of infections including [email protected] will be displayed.
Step 3: One can easily contact and make use of our security support desk 24×7 for any assistance related to [email protected] infection
Step 4: It enables protection against [email protected] infection and other malware in the future.
Step 5: This process gives full control over system and settings. It helps to prevent [email protected] from changing your Browser settings, Internet and its DNS settings.
Step 6: It enables the user to use a scheduler when a system has to go for complete scan either for day, week or month.