Doctor@freelinuxmail.org is recently designed by cyber criminals and belongs to the ransomware category. It is activated in the system with the help of Trojan Horse and encrypt your precious files to force you to pay the ransom money in order to get the decryption key. It is installed in the system via Spam email attachments, Free software downloads and visiting of malicious links. It has the potential to encrypt all types of files and almost all the formats of files such as PNG, JPG, JPEG, AVI, MP4, MP3, PDF, XLS and TXT. While opening these encrypted files you will receive a message stating you need to pay the ransom money within 24 to 48 hours otherwise your important files will be permanently deleted. Most of the users pay the ransom money to get their files back but you should always keep in mind that you are dealing with the cyber criminals. Even after the payment your files will not be unlocked and your crucial data that were used during the payment of ransom money will be collected by its developer.
The developers of Doctor@freelinuxmail.org provides the complete steps to pay the ransom money through text message and emails along with the complete procedure to buy the bitcoins by converting your amount. Doctor@freelinuxmail.org may completely damage your Windows PC by modifying the windows registry settings and internal settings of the system.
How Doctor@freelinuxmail.org Infiltrates Into PC?
Doctor@freelinuxmail.org is very dangerous ransomware infection that infiltrates into the PC via opening of Spam email attachments. While opening the attachments this ransomware is installed silently in your system. It is also bundled with the free softwares that you download from unknown and malicious websites. The visiting of suspicious websites, peer to peer network, fake alerts and adult websites may bring this ransomware in your system. Moreover, Doctor@freelinuxmail.org can also be installed in the system through the presence of other infection like Trojan that are already present in your PC.
Doctor@freelinuxmail.org is Extremely dangerous
- Doctor@freelinuxmail.org encrypts all files in your system and is activated with the help of Trojan Horse.
- It demands the ransom money in the form of bitcoins.
- It may steal your confidential data like Phone number, online banking details, credit card number and others browsers related information if you pay the ransom money.
- It disables the common antivirus and firewall program installed in the system for the protection from the malware attacks.
- It damage your system by activating other dangerous infections in your system.
Doctor@freelinuxmail.org is really hazardous for the system and can be easily removed from the target PC without paying the ransom money by following the instructions provided below.
Removal Of Doctor@freelinuxmail.org
Automatic Removal Tool
The Automatic Removal Tool is the best and powerful tool to remove Doctor@freelinuxmail.org ransomware and other threats related to it from any target PC. It undergoes complete and full scan to detect even various threats in the background of the system. It has the ability to scan Internet browser’s, cookies and system files and adds-ons. It automatically restores all the changes made by Doctor@freelinuxmail.org infection in the homepage of web browsers.
Manual Removal of Doctor@freelinuxmail.org
The manual removal of Doctor@freelinuxmail.org from any target PC are described step by step below and follow these steps carefully to remove Doctor@freelinuxmail.org manually
Step 1 – Uninstall Doctor@freelinuxmail.org and other unwanted programs from control panel
1. Select “control panel” option in the menu
2. Select “Uninstall a program” to open the list of installed programs.
3. Select malicious program and click “Uninstall” button.
1. Select “control panel” option in the menu
2. Find “Programs and features” option in the control panel menu.
3. Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall”
1. Select “Control panel” in the menu, or click on “settings” option and select “control panel”
2. Find and click on “Add/Remove Programs” option in the control panel menu.
3. Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click “Remove”.
Step 2– End Doctor@freelinuxmail.org with the help of Task Manager
1. Press “CTRL + ALT+ DEL” keys to open the Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes then search for Doctor@freelinuxmail.org process and select End process.
Step 1: Soon after downloading and installing Doctor@freelinuxmail.org removal tool, select scan computer Now option to start the scanning process.
Step 2: Once the scanning process is successfully completed ,lists of infections including Doctor@freelinuxmail.org will be displayed.
Step 3: One can easily contact and make use of our security support desk 24×7 for any assistance related to Doctor@freelinuxmail.org infection
Step 4: It enables protection against Doctor@freelinuxmail.org infection and other malware in the future.
Step 5: This process gives full control over system and settings. It helps to prevent Doctor@freelinuxmail.org from changing your Browser settings, Internet and its DNS settings.
Step 6: It enables the user to use a scheduler when a system has to go for complete scan either for day, week or month.