How to uninstall Js:redirector-big[trj] from computers
The Js:redirector-big[trj] is a harmful Trojan infection that is detected by most of the security software that can sneaks into the PC through fake software update or via freeware downloads. Its infection might inject other malicious code on the marked computer. Mostly such types of Trojan infection is bundled with lots of no cost software, free multimedia files, opening of spam email attachment or p2p file sharing. As longer it present on your PC then it will alter the default settings of the web browser including Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc. The worst activities of Js:redirector-big[trj] is to slow down the web browsing speed.
As a result, you cann’t surf any trustworthy websites as before. On the other hand, it runs its horrible process without seeking any permission on the targeted system. Once your machine get infected then Js:redirector-big[trj] will modify the system registry entries and also spread malicious piece of code into every part of the computer without your consent. All important installed application get disable due to Trojan notorious activities. Erase or corrupt the document, images, video and other vital files. Gradually slow the performance of the computer as a result machine takes more time to boot, shutting down and loading application program. Hence, you should delete Js:redirector-big[trj] with the help of Automatic Removal Tool.
Procedure 1: Uninstall Js:redirector-big[trj] manually with several steps
Delete registry entries from the computer by yourself. But please remember that the manual deletion method requires enough computer knowledge. Otherwise, you by yourself seriously damage your computer by eliminating some of the computer vital like DLL, EXE or other files by mistakes.
Method 1: Restart your computer in Safe Mode.
For Windows XP/7/Vista
- Restart computer then press F8 key repeatedly before the Windows 7/XP/Vista splash screen appear
- When the Advanced Boot Options screen shows up, select Safe Mode by using up and down arrow keys. Press Enter to proceed.
For Windows 8 Operating System
- Press the Windows key + letter “C”
- Then click Settings
- Click Power, press Shift key on your keyboard and then click Restart.
- Click Troubleshoot and click Advanced options.
For windows 8-advanced-options
- Click Startup Settings and then click Restart.Computer get r estart
- Press F 4 on your keyboard to Enable Safe Mode. Windows will start in Safe Mode.
Method 2: Remove the files created by Js:redirector-big[trj]
First of all, you may required to change the Folder Options settings to view the hidden and protected files because the Trojan may create its files in hidden folders.
For Windows 7/Vista
- Press Start button
- Go to Control Panel
- Go to Appearance and Personalization then click Folder Option.
- Under Advanced settings, select the View tab, then click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then press enter key.
- Uncheck Hide protected OS files
For Windows 8
- Go to the Control Panel and type “folder” into the search bar
- Then select Show hidden files and folders.
- Under Advanced Settings, click on View tab to locate “Hidden files and folders.”
- Select Show hidden files and folders just below that. Click OK.
- Locate Trojan files and then erase them completely.
Method 3: . Remove the registry entries created by this Trojan
To open registry editor
- Click Start button
- Type regedit in the search field and press Enter.
- Next, opt Yes when you are prompted by the UAC
- When the Windows registry editor opens, search for the registry keys or entries generated by the Trojan and remove them.
Method 4: Restart your PC in Normal Mode.
After all the components of thJs:redirector-big[trj] e Trojan have delete , reboot computer PC in normal way and the Trojan will be gone.
Procedure 2: Remove Js:redirector-big[trj] by using Removal Tool
With Js:redirector-big[trj] Removal Tool you can easily and permanently remove Js:redirector-big[trj] Trojan from your computer. Download this effective tool from the internet and allow it to install on your infected system.
Step 1: Soon after downloading and installing Js:redirector-big[trj] removal tool, select scan computer Now option to start the scanning process.
Step 2: Once the scanning process is successfully completed ,lists of infections including Js:redirector-big[trj] will be displayed.
Step 3: One can easily contact and make use of our security support desk 24×7 for any assistance related to Js:redirector-big[trj] infection and is applicable with licensed version of the program.
Step 4: It enables protection against Js:redirector-big[trj] infection and other malware in the future.
Step 5: This process gives full control over system and settings. It helps to prevent Js:redirector-big[trj] from changing your Browser settings, Internet and its DNS settings.
Step 6: It enables the user to use a scheduler when a system has to go for complete scan either for day, week or month.