How To Manually Uninstall FlowSpirit Ads From Infected System?
FlowSpirit Ads is known as malicious add-on or extension which attaches itself with the web browser to cause infection in the system. Any malicious extension is able to perform various unwanted task on compromised system. The program is kept under adware category whose responsibility is to offer functions for monitoring the web and network traffic of the targeted PC along with it, displays lots of ads and pop-ups. The FlowSpirit software is a product of SpiritSoft promoted at spiritsoft.cn and ipts.com available as a free tool for webmaster who are interested in boosting the traffic of their web pages. This malicious software is also available under the names of Traffic and Flow Wizard as well. Traffic Spirit and Flow Wizard are two alias used for FlowSpirit Ads. This type od add-on generally reuires lot of processing power to carry out its operations.
Basically, this adware program uses a modified Blink web rendering engine which is programmed to perform requests to various pages on the internet through a closed VPN network. Users who are running FlowSpirit are supposed to share the traffic to related pages. As a result, web traffic to user’s site increases manged by owners of this program. Also, owners of the sites are able to claim more advertising revenue and mislead advertisers to make them think that their site is now very popular and receives thousands of visitors. However, FlowSpirit Ads is considered as malicious because you have to get attached with network which has lots of web pages available on the network which may carry harmful code with them and enter your system once you access them. That is why the use of this type of web page is strictly prohibited by the user. Some utility associated with this potentially unwanted program are –
- Generic PUA IE (PUA)
- Malware.Generic.5!tfe (cloud:cQuCwDACBxV)
- Unwanted-Program ( 005081f41 )
What Are The Various Penetration Methods Of FlowSpirit Ads?
In aspect of distributing itself, the malware found many ways to enter your system. This adware program may display itself on some famous sites such as Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, etc and if you make a single click on them then you will get this nasty thing on your system. Other ways are as follows –
- freeware or shareware
- spam emails attachments
- peer to peer file sharing
- using infected media devices
Ill Behaviors Of FlowSpirit Ads
Even though the program does not seem way too dangerous itself, it can lead your system to some severe cyber security problems.
- FlowSpirit Ads generates lots of advertisements on the browser screen which is vey annoying for you to surf internet.
- It is able to potentially damage your important files and end up losing data stored on the hard drive.
- Presence of this adware makes your computer relatively slow.
- Your computer may freeze or crash.
- FlowSpirit Ads can make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks.
- Identity theft
Manual Removal Steps For FlowSpirit Ads
Follow the steps given below.
Removal of FlowSpirit Ads From Control Panel
- Click on Start menu.
- Goto Control Panel – > Uninstall a Program option in the control panel window.
- Select malicious program file.
- Click Uninstall button.
Removal of FlowSpirit Ads From Task Manager
- Right click on Taskbar.
- Click on Task Manager.
- Select unwanted processes from the running processes.
- At last, click on End Task.
Removal of FlowSpirit Ads From Registry Entry
- Click on Start menu.
- Type ‘regedit’ in the run box.
- Find out all the FlowSpirit Ads entries.
- Then, delete all the entries.