Remove Anonpop Ransomware in Just 5 Minutes !!
Anonpop Ransomware Definition
As the name signifies, Anonpop Ransomware belongs to Ransomware family of virus, that by using various untrustworthy ways, mutely diffuses into PC with some insensitive objective and is well known for encrypting files and folders preventing user’s from accessing it. Destructive capability of this extremely infectious computer virus is just beyond your thinking level. So, to keep keep your data livelihood and PC safe, it’s important to eliminate it from computer without nay delay.
How Bitchy Anonpop Ransomware Is?
No matter how you acquire Anonpop Ransomware, the result is always going to unfavorable for you. After this ransomware program makes it way to your computer, you will feel lots of changes in your PC behavior. This highly perilous program, without wasting the time, immediately starts encrypting your files. Although, at primary stage it locks small files that can be unnoticeable to you, but gradually it starts encrypting important or large system files. Even all your files like documents, photos, music, emails, PDF files, movie, video and other types of files will be contaminated and you can no more access them. As, they become inaccessible or unreadable. Files will be renamed in some strange manner. You can’t rename them, so don’t bother yourself in doing this. The only solution to restore them is decryption keys. Surprising part is that, this malware after doing all such brutal act, offers you the solution also that is for decryption keys. But, instead of that they ask for some ransom. But don’t trust on them. As, it’s just fake and never going to help you even after paying the money also. It only keeps cheating you and giving money to them means allowing strangers to access your personal and sensitive data and resulting some devastating outcomes. On the other side, PC performances will degraded as it consumes huge RAM memory. Beside, it do have capability to disable installed application along with security programs so that it can stay away from real time detection. PC may get crashed at some point of time. So, do yourself a favor and eliminate Anonpop Ransomware from PC as quick as possible.
How Anonpop Ransomware Infiltrates Into PC
Anonpop Ransomware commonly distribute through third party programs preferably downloaded from untrusted websites. Often the causes like opening junk mails, suspicious or pornographic websites, connecting infected USB drive , bluetooth sharing, peer to peer file sharing, etc can bring this unwanted program into your PC.
Problems Triggered By Anonpop Ransomware
- Saved files will be locked and become inaccessible.
- PC will become extremely slow.
- Browser will be hijacked and under their control.
- Computer will get freezes and frequently shutdown or restart.
- Allows other harmful programs to get installed into PC.
- You will losses controls over your system.
- Your personal and confidential info will be theft.
Anonpop Ransomware Removal solution
Step 1 – Primarily, restart your computer in ‘Safe Mode via Command Prompt.’
1. Restart your PC. ( To do so, press Alt + F4 simultaneously and select Restart option from the drop-down menu and hit a click on OK.
2. Keep pressing F8 key continuously until you get boot menu option.
3. Now, select ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option by using arrow keys, and then press Enter button.
Step 2 – End Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Start command prompt window of your PC.
- Type “Taskmgr.exe” there and press Enter button. It will open your Task Manager.
- From there, end all unwanted process.From the process tab.
- Terminate Task manager and go back to the command prompt.
Step 3 – Remove Ransomware related Entries From Registry Editor
Open Run Box by pressing “Window + R” simultaneously.
Now type “regedit” in the box and press Enter.
Find and seek all unwanted entry from the list and remove them.
Then close the Registry Editor and go back to the command prompt.
There, type “shutdown /r /t 0” and press Enter button in order to restart the system ( in Normal mode).
Step 4: Go For Free Scanner Tool.
After using all above methods, if you still unsuccessful to wipe out Anonpop Ransomware from PC, then you must go through Free Scanner Tool. As, it’s one of the most powerful and effective tool that has been configured by team of professional by taking very advanced algorithm helping you to remove any type of infections easily from computer.