Does your computer system get infected with Backdoor.Akdoor Trojan virus? Are you getting poor PC performance and unable to browse Internet? Is your CPU freezing a lot? Are you facing unwanted redirection and getting threatening alerts while browsing? If “Yes” then continue reading the post and get ultimate guidance to delete Backdoor.Akdoor from PC.
Backdoor.Akdoor is a highly dangerous Trojan virus that is discovered on January 12, 2017 and its update later found on January 12, 2017 @ 2:54:31 PM. Just like other computer virus of same family, Backdoor.Akdoor is designed by cyber crooks to does all best to ruin down PC performance. It falls in the backdoor Trojan virus category that main motive is to exploit system vulnerabilities and open a backdoor into the compromised PC allowing cyber crooks to remotely access the PC. It also invites or download some potentially unwanted application of the victims computer without getting permission. Backdoor.Akdoor creates lots of junk files that consumes maximum available computer resources as resultant CPU hangs a lot and and many installed application do fails to open or response.
Harmful Activities of Backdoor.Akdoor Onto PC:-
- Open backdoor in system and allow cyber criminals to access your PC.
- It creates lots of junk files that consumes maximum available computer resources.
- It also hijack installed browsing application and alters default settings.
- Damages your registry as well as create malicious one to get activated automatically.
- Backdoor.Akdoor ruin down PC performance and browsing activity totally.
Basically, Backdoor.Akdoor comes inside your computer system through spam email carrying a malicious attachments, visits to infected websites alike pornographic webpage and torrent. Additionally, clicks to suspicious ads and offers, installing free download without scanning for threats, playing online games and downloading unauthorised software, and nevertheless sharing data using infected removable media are some common intrusion methods. Soon after coming inside the PC, Backdoor.Akdoor connects PC to the following remote locations via TCP port 443: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
Backdoor.Akdoor performs the following harmful activities:-
- Write to files.
- Set file time.
- Delete files.
- Execute commands.
- List, move, and read files.
- Download additional files.
- List, create, and end processes.
- Set and view the current folder.
Backdoor.Akdoor totally ruin down PC performance and too not let you browse Internet in hassle-free manner. Some application fails to response because of too many junk file creation that consume maximum available computer resources. Worst part it allow criminals to access your PC and too install keyloggers to record all activities you do online. Hence you are strongly recommended to delete Backdoor.Akdoor from PC as soon as possible to keep computer system safe, clean and secure.
Manual Step to Delete Backdoor.Akdoor From PC
From Control Panel
If you are using Windows 10
- Menu>>Settings>>System(double click)
- Click App & Features
- Select Backdoor.Akdoor related program
- Click Uninstall after button appears.
If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Press Windows and Q key together to open charm box.
- Type “Control Panel”>>Hit enter
- Search “Install/Uninstall” Program
- Search malicious program >> Uninstall them.
If you are using Windows Xp/Vista and Windows 7
- Click on start button
- Go to the Control Panel
- Select Add/Remove programs
- Locate Trojan from installed program
- Uninstall them.
From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Windows Task Manager
- Under Windows Task Manager
- Click on Processes Tab.
- Search for the suspicious process that running
- Click on End Process.
Hope going the above way you have successfully deleted Backdoor.Akdoor Trojan from your Windows computer. In case you are getting the same issues then you are strongly recommended to make use of Free Scanner that’s the ultimate and free guide to remove this nasty Trojan from PC.