Remove .evil extension virus from PC : Complete .evil extension virus Uninstallation
.evil extension virus has been kept under the category of flagrant ransomware infection that do have tendency of locking the user’s vital files via utilizing RSA-2048 encryption and then after that urges to pay certain amount of ransom money for decrypting them. It mostly infects the computer system with Windows OS installed in it. It is a disastrous threat for the PC. Generally this ransomware comes bundled with several spam email attachments, cracked games, movie torrents and unauthenticated freeware applications. It on getting complete penetration inside the PC becomes the user’s nightmare since it encrypts almost all the user’s files stored on the hard drive, including Word documents, txt, PDF, pictures etc.
Further it claims that the user would not be able to open the encrypted files or get back their data unless they pay a certain amount of money for it. But it is advised to not trust on whatever it claims since in reality it is just a vicious virus designed for the purpose of making illegal money from innocent PC users. It never helps one in decrypting the files. The fact is that nobody can recover those infected files expect it’s authors. .evil extension virus besides from this sniffs the user’s personal stuff and transmit it to the online hackers for bad purpose. It penetrates several other malware infections inside the PC.
How .evil extension virus Proliferates Inside The PC :
- .evil extension virus mostly enters along with the installation of freeware and shareware programs.
- It often penetrates via downloading attachments from vicious emails.
- Paying visit to several porn websites is also a major reason responsible behind the invasion of this infection inside the PC.
- Downloading pirated softwares and playing online games has also been proven a major cause liable behind the invasion of this ransomware inside the PC.
- Transferring files from one computer system to another with the help of infectious USB drives also leads to the insertion of this threat inside the PC.
- Unauthenticated file sharing is another major reason responsible behind the penetration of this infection inside the PC.
- Updating OS installed in the PC on an irregular basis results in the insertion of this infection inside the PC.
- Implementing outdated version of firewall and security programs causes the infiltration of this infection inside the PC.
Harmful Effects Of .evil extension virus :
- .evil extension virus takes complete control over the browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Microsoft Edge etc.
- It changes the system default settings in order to control the entire performance and prevent removal.
- It keeps constantly sending the scary notifications on the computer’s screen and makes the users disable to continue operating.
- It encrypts all the user’s vital files stored on the hard drive and makes them inaccessible for the users.
- It intrudes onto the compromised PC and put all their confidential information on risk.
- It deletes the system crucial files and degrades the system’s performance badly.
- It even deactivates the installed virus detector programs and turn of the Windows firewall without seeking the user’s permission.
- It injects various other harmful infections inside the PC.
Therefore to avoid such undesired and sudden encryption and to make effective usage of PC, a quick elimination of .evil extension virus is needed. Considering that purpose it is advised to implement the below mentioned manual instructions.
Manual Removal Of .evil extension virus :
Step 1 : Uninstall all unwanted and suspicious programs from computer control panel
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Now open “Uninstall a program” under “Programs” group.
- After that select the program which is to be uninstall from the list and then choose “Uninstall/Change”.
Step 2 : Eliminate all the unwanted and suspicious add, extensions, plug-ins from the web browsers
- First of all click the menu button and then choose Add-ons. Now the Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- Next in the Add-ons Manager tab, make selection of the Extensions or Add-ons panel
- Further select the add-on which is to be get remove. After, tap the Remove button.
- At last click Restart now in a case if it pops up. Here the user’s tab will get saved and restored after the restart.
Step 3 : Now go to C drive, and find out all the vicious files generated by .evil extension virus and then eliminate them manually
Step 4 : Then open Registry Editor and look for the registry entries associated with .evil extension virus and eliminate them manually
Now though the execution of the above discussed instructions would results in elimination of vicious threat from the PC but at the same time it is advised to kept noticed that it is a bit complicated process and distinct computers do have different files. Thus it is very important for one to pay close attention to the virus removal procedure and in a case if one do not want to take risk of damaging the computer system while uninstalling .evil extension virus from the PC then in that situation it is suggested to opt for ‘Free Scanner Tool’ since it has been found that this tool is highly potent. It being equipped with numerous efficient and advance programming skills is capable of tracing the locations of even those infections whose locations are not even traced by the most popular antivirus programs. This tool can easily get handled.