On April 24th, 2017, Security researchers discovered a new ransom-virus namely FailedAccess Ransomware. On depth analysis security researchers found FailedAccess ransom-virus is yet another open-source ransomware variant that primarily encrypts victims files on Desktop\projet sans fils\test folder only. This computer threats too known as CryptoSomware based on the fact that initially the threats is designed to run as ‘CryptoSomware.exe’. Like other malware of same family it has sole intention to cheat money from you. FailedAccess Ransomware is capable to target all Windows computer including the Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
FailedAccess Ransomware is designed excellently and capable to encrypt all computer files including documents, photos, videos, and audio files. Primarily it target the data containers with the following extensions:
.3GP, .7Z, .APK, .AVI, .BMP, .CDR, .CER, .PPT .PPTX, .PPSX, .PSD, .RAR, .RTF, .SQLITEDB, .PSD, .PSP, .PDB, .DXF, .DWG, .DRW, .CASB, .DOCX .FB2, .FLV, .GIF, .GZ, .ISO, .DBF, .DJVU, .DBX, .DOCM, ,DOC, .EPUB, .ZIP, .JAVA, .PY, .ASM, .C, .CPP, .CS, .JS, .PHP.
Affected computer files can be easily identified as FailedAccess Ransomware appends .FailedAccess file extension to encrypted data. Now after you are unable to access them. Following successful encryption, FailedAccess ransom-virus show program window titled ‘You are Hacked by J.H.’, that is actually a ransom-note informing about current situation, the message shown onto PC screen reads as:-
'You are Hacked by J.H Your all files are encrypted if you to decrypt send some money on given adress and take you key. good by Enter decryption key here: [TEXT BOX] '
Based on the ransom-note details, it is clear that FailedAccess Ransomware is creation of a person who who lacks programming and English-speaking skills because of poor code skill and so mistake in notes. Although data are important but still we advised not to pay money to cyber crooks as they may cheat you. Hence you are strongly recommended to make use of Free Scanner that’s the ultimate solution to remove FailedAccess Ransomware from PC immediately.
Manual Step to Delete FailedAccess Ransomware From PC
Step I: Show Hidden Files
- Click on “Organize” on Windows Explorer
- Select “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” option
- Go under the “Hidden files and folders”
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
From windows 10/8
- Open the “View” tab on Windows 10/8
- Check on the option “hidden elements”
- Now Click “Apply” >> Click “OK”
Step II: Remove FailedAccess Ransomware From Control Panel
- Click on start button >> Go to the Control Panel
- Select Add/Remove programs
- Locate FailedAccess Ransomware from installed program >>> Uninstall them.
Step III: Remove FailedAccess Ransomware From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys
- Under Windows Task Manager >> Click on Processes Tab.
- Search for the suspicious process running
- Click on End Process.
Step IV: Remove Malicious Entries Of FailedAccess Ransomware From Windows Registry
- Click on Windows + R key together, to open your Run Box.
- Type “regedit” to open Windows registry
- Search for entries related with FailedAccess ransom-virus.
- Click on Disable option, to remove related entries.
Hope you have successfully deleted FailedAccess ransom-virus from Windows computer but still if situation seems to continues then you are strongly advised to make use of Free Scanner to eliminate FailedAccess Ransomware from PC immediately.