Net-Quick.com is a bogus search engine, to make your search faster and more effective just like Google, Yahoo or Bing. The developers have just programmed it, however the intension was not to harm the system. But yes to achieve popularity on the Web or gain more visitors the developers have link this search engine with man ad-supported site and also with third party products. This will bring many toolbar and nasty adware program to the system, which will cause very serious problem to the system. After getting inside the system it will save itself or other exe files to the directory where the web browser like Google Chrome , Internet Explorer or Mozilla is installed on the system. Not only this, the threat can cause many more issue, so as soon as possible remove Net-Quick.com from the system.
According to the report this web domain is not very old, in recent year it has been published to the web. From few source it’s been discovered that this Net-Quick.com is created on 25-5-2015 from that day to now this domain get for only one updation which was done on 18-5-2016. For more details scroll down….
This is a malicious domain is able to infect all the computers running Windows and get inside computer in different ways with the mission of making illegal profits from inexperienced computer users. This Net-Quick.com use different server to show the result. The server is also associated with many other domain. This domain registrar is TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD. We are taking about the server which are :
NS-CANADA.TOPDNS.COM NS-UK.TOPDNS.COM NS-USA.TOPDNS.COM
Damage Done On System By Net-Quick.com :
- It will be dangerous, changes in system files, network settings, web browser a new card and configure the DNS to prepare as the default home page.
- Every time you launch your web browser, it automatically opens in a new tab, you can also avoid visiting specific websites.
- It is easy to divert traffic from the victim’s computer their domains partners to increase revenue for your sponsored sites.
- You can also find problems redirects the browser and visit the page and ethical reluctantly.
- Each search result is automatically redirected to the same page Net-Quick.com, Websites also stop responding.
Therefore, additional adverse effects may also occur on your computer due to the presence of unpleasant Net-Quick.com browser hijacker virus. As a result, slow down your browser, many appear intrusive advertising on the screen dubious redirects cause other websites show some annoying links and pop-up screen. Without notice or without asking the user to add some extent, this virus will change some settings, and web browsers. The hijacker redirect navigation can be risky if installed on your computer, you may replace your homepage with an unknown homepage. Innocent users have nothing to gain except to be bothered by ads. Therefore because of these harmful reason you must know the trick to remove Net-Quick.com from the system.
Step 1 : First of all disable running processes on Windows Task Manager.
- Activate Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together.
- Now from the processes tab, detect all the associated processes of the infection
- Then right click on the End Process button in order to terminate them totally.
Step 2 : Uninstall related programs from the computer system.
- First of all click on Start button and then tap Control Panel.
- Now click Program and then click on Uninstall a Program.
- Further from Program and Features, locate the associated programs of the browser hijacker from the application list
- Then locate the related programs.
- After that click Uninstall button to eliminate them.
- At last confirm the uninstall request and then follow the wizard for completing the removal.
Step 3 : Change browser settings for staying away from the cyber attacks triggered by the virus
For Internet Explorer
- Click Tools
- Go to Internet Options
- Click Advanced tab
- Click on Reset button.
For Google Chrome
- Click the wrench icon
- Click Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings link
- Tap Reset Browser Settings.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click Firefox
- locate Help option
- Go to Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button.