Remove No-Block.net : Easy Step To Unisntall No-Block.net From Web Browser
No-Block.net is the way to access any blocked websites or web service without any restriction. This will be very helpful for the user who want to access those website which are not allowed to be open in their respective countries. Every countries have their own rules and regulation, and some cyber laws. On the basis of these cyber laws or rules and regulation many websites and web service are blocked not allowed for the computer user to access from their bandwidth. Mainly new web-sites and porn site even some social networking sites are been blocked. This No-Block.net will help to open these blocked site without any restriction.
As it is malicious behavior which make this No-Block.net a computer threat. In fact our cyber team have researched about and found this website will show ads to increase the web traffic. This is also count as browser hijacker virus which will sneak on the system via adware program or throw browser plug-ins. This virus will directly create malicious effects on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox. You must follow these method to remove this No-Block.net browser hijacker virus from your web browser.
Why No-Block.net Is Dangerous For PC ??
“Get access to any webiste and bypass blocked services with no geo-restrictions.” This is what it promise to give. According on No-Block.net main homepage it will give free access to the restricted web service in the local area, but instead it will track your browser activity and saved cookies which will then send to the advertisement site. These site will also gain access to your system to show ads this ads will help the site to get traffic and earn money from pay-per click methods… Which is why No-Block.net is a malicious web-site and must be removed from the infected system.
✔ We use third-party advertising partners on our website. Advertisers may send you cookies or use web beacons.
✔ The data recorded includes information provided by your browser as well as the requested uniform resource identifier (URI), the time and date and your real IP address.
✔ The service we provide allows indirect browsing of third-party websites. A third-party website may attempt to send cookies to the user.
✔ We store these cookies on our server and automatically forward them onto the target server.
✔ The service we provide may attempt to forward third-party cookies from the websites you choose to browse.
✔ We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites.
This last point clearly indicate that this No-Block.net is a malicious site which is not allowed to be in the computer system. Well if it is present of your web browser then follow the given steps to
Uninstall No-Block.net Extension From Chrome:
- Click on three line figure
- On drop-down menu >>> click Extensions
- Next to Remove the extensions >>> click “Remove”
Remove No-Block.net Extension From Firefox:
- Click the menu button in upper right corner.
- select the “Add-ons” option.
- Once the “Add-ons” page loaded >> Navigate to the “Extensions” tab.
- Now select either the “Disable” or “Remove” button.
How to change No-Block.net as the home page?
- Click the Internet Explorer tools icon.
- Select “Internet Options” from the menu.
- On the “General” tab, locate the “Home page” section.
- Enter the URL address of the site you want the home page set.
- Select “Apply” and then tap “OK” to save your changes.
- Click the Firefox menu icon.
- Select “Options” from the menu >> Select the “General” option.
- Set “When Firefox start” to “Show my home page”
- Enter the URL address you want to set the home page to in the “Home Page” section.
- Click the Chrome menu icon.
- Go to “Settings” from the menu.
- In the “Settings” page under “Appearance” >> check the “Show Home Button” box.
- A “New Tab page” option should appear below.
- Select “Change” to set your home page.