How To Remove SecureCryptor Ransomware(Removal Guide)
There is a reason why most Internet users cringe at the mere mention of the word “ransomware” because ransomware are programmed to carry your files hostage and demand cash payment for their release. These tools are intrusive, malicious, and immensely damaging. Another ransomware has begun to attack users and encrypting important documents with strong encryption its name is SecureCryptor Ransomware. This virus can easily be identified by its unique .SecureCrypted file extension. Furthermore, SecureCryptor Ransomware threat will drop a ransom note Contact_Here_To_Recover_Your_Files.txt file on desktop in which payment instructions are mentiosed and an email adrress ([email protected]) to contact and regain access to the files. Users are advised not to pay any ransom money to cyber crooks because there is no guarantee that you will get the files back.
Once it gets successfully installed in your computer, the ransomware may drop one or more sequences of commands in the form of malicious files that may have different names. Folders and specific file names which are targeted by SecureCryptor Ransomware are stated below:
|Targeted Folders||Suspicious File Names|
|→ %Temp%||→ Svchost.exe|
|→ %System32%||→ patch.exe|
|→ %Common%||→ update.exe|
How SecureCryptor Ransomware Sneak Into Your System?
Why is SecureCryptor Ransomware Dangerous?
Once SecureCryptor Ransomware slips into your system, it will work and continue with the encryption. The virus spreads to all part of your computer in order to to take control of every file you have stored on your computer. Soon, your documents, images, videos, music, etc will become victims of unpleasant SecureCryptor Ransomware and become inaccessible. To complete the encryption process, this ransomware adds the .SecureCrypted files. And you can try to rename as many times as you wish, but you will not achieve anything.
Types of Files Encrypted By SecureCryptor Ransomware:
The only way to release your files from its captivity, is to pay the ransom. By paying the requested sum of money, you receive a decryption key. There are a thousand ways the exchange can go down, and all end badly for you. The key can definitely work and decrypt your files, but also can flop. Then you will be left with encrypted data. But here’s one more thing to consider. Even if everything goes wonderfully with the transaction, and free up your files, you still have this infection on your computer. Do what is best for you and your PC. Therefore, do not pay! Do not compromise your privacy and know effective way to remove SecureCryptor Ransomware by following the below mentioned extraction method :
Method 1 : RemoveSecureCryptor Ransomware Manually
Step 1 : Kill SecureCryptor Ransomware Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del all together on your keyboard
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen
- Go to Process tab and find SecureCryptor Ransomware related Process
- Now click on End Process button to kill that particular task
Step 2 : Remove malicious entries from the Registry Editor
- Type “regedit” and press Enter key to open Registry Editor
- Choose and delete fake entries
Step 3: Delete From Windows 10
- Select Start button and click and search for Control Panel in the Search Box
- Choose Programs and Uninstall a Program option
- Choose and uninstall all SecureCryptor Ransomware related programs
Step 4: Uninstall SecureCryptor Ransomware From Windows 8
- On right edge your system screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”
- Now select Uninstall a Program option from listed category
- Find and delete SecureCryptor Ransomware related items from the programs list
Step 5: Uninstall From Windows Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select the Control Panel option
- Select Uninstall a Program option under listed Category
- Choose and Uninstall virus and its related programs from the list that appears
Note: Manual Removal Process is done by PC experts only and if you are not able to remove this vicious threat then we recommend you not to takes any chances because you might lose your precious files forever. Therefore, to eliminate SecureCryptor Ransomware opt for automatic removal process by using free scanner tool.