Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 is the new modified variant of popular Trojan.DNSChanger malware. As it is clear from the name that this DNS changer virus will change the DNS settings on compromised system. Usually spread over the internet via attachments of an unknown e-mail or download, malicious links, etc. Once installed on a computer, this terrible Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 connects a computer to a remote server to download other malicious and dangerous threats into the affected system. In general, the computer slows down, including a deceleration in web browsing activities. Security programs work as inoperative. You can also see a false popup fraudulently warn about these programs that are infected.
Malware researchers also point out that this problem puts the computer to the individual risk of being attacked by other PC threats. Countless thousands of computers, it is still estimated to be infected with DNS Changer and loses all connection to the Internet as soon as those servers are demolished. Thus you must learn some technique to eliminate Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 from the system.
DNS Changer infection usually have two steps to redirect the infected computer to malicious servers:
- This malware infections will change the configuration of an infected computer system to replace the DNS servers owned by hackers or criminals online.
- Malware infection attempt to access other devices on the network of infected computer.
Use a common baseline for this type of device password, DNS Changer malware infection attempt to replace the DNS servers ISP has its own DNS servers in connection with criminal activity. Fortunately, a variety of websites have taken protective measures to computers infected with DNS Changer with popular search engines and social networks, which displays a warning message if your computer has been set DNS Changer. Malware infection has been associated with a number of malware threats, and also known to be :
- Ghost Click Malware
- Internet Doomsday Virus
- DNS Changer Rootkit
- DNS Changer Trojan
- DNS Changer Malware
- DNS Changer Virus
- FBI DNS Changer
How To Remove Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 ??
After a successful intrusion, this dangerous Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 threat may also apply their malicious code in your computer’s registry editor to ensure commissioning. Thinner ugly threat will slow down your system completely. Your computer will start up, very slowly and easily destroyed. Increases com- always takes longer and force her to download the program useless or infectious agents. It will seek to reduce or slow Internet connection speed. It will automatically install the system in the background while you restart your computer. Thus remove Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2 as soon as possible.
Step 1 : Start PC in Safe Mode With Networking To Remove Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2
For Windows XP and Windows 7 Users
- To start your computer in Safe Mode, click on Restart, click OK.
- During your computer start process, press the F8 key on your keyboard continuously until you see the Windows Advanced Option menu
- Then select Safe Mode with Networking from the pop up list.
For Windows 8/10 Users
- Go to the Windows 8 Search Screen, type Advanced, from the search results select Settings.
- Click on Advanced Startup options, from the “General PC Settings” window.
- Click on the “Restart now” button.
- Now click on the “Troubleshoot” button, then click on “Advanced options”.
- In the advanced option screen click on “Startup settings”.
- Now click on the “Restart” and then your PC will restart into the Startup Settings screen.
- Press “5” to boot in Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2: Restore The PC To Get Rid OF Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2
- Start your System and then Press the F8 key on your keyboard continuously
- This will open the Windows Advanced Options List
- Then select Safe Mode with Command Prompt from the list and press ENTER
- When Command Prompt mode loaded, enter the given command : “cd restore” and press ENTER
- And then enter this command: rstrui.exe and press ENTER
- Click “Next”on the opened window
- Now click “Yes” on opened window.
Step 3: End Unwanted Task From System To Eliminate Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2
- Press CTRL+ALT+DLT all together
- This will open Windows Task Manager
- Here you will find different option
- Go to Task tab click on unwanted task and press on End task option
- Now again go to Process Tab select unwanted process and click on end process
Step 4: Remove Related Registry Files on Windows To Delete Trojan.DNSChanger.ACMB2
- Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
- Type “regedit.exe” in dialog box and press OK to Open Registry Editor
- When the Registry Editor will open Look for related files and entries created in Win Registry