Remove TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload : Trojan Removal Guide
Technical details of TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload
- Type : Trojan
- Detected on : Feb 04, 2016
- Updated on : Mar 06, 2017
- Targeted system : Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- Infection length : Varies
- File created : file.exe
- MD5 : ec233041118aa2f4139330c1c17f746f
- Distribution : Worldwide
Malicious behavior of TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload
As stated above, once TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload get executed in your system it start running malicious activities which make you suffer from several problem. Just after the invasion, it inject its executable files in the Windows registries which allow it to run automatically every-time the infected PC start. Beside that, you will also notice that your system get restart and suddenly shutdown without your permission. Almost all of the installed application of your system open slowly or fails to open. What worts, the trojan also connect the PC to some remote location where hackers can attempt to steal your personal data. Different antivirus vendor flag this trojan with different name such as :
The email scam used to spread TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload
Cyber security analyst have uncovered that a spam email campaign is used to distribute TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload. The trojan may arrive as a .Zip attachment with email message. Usually the email message are in Portuguese language and disguise to carry important document related to bank. Upon opening the email, the trojan get activated in the system. The attachment contain several Portuguese terms such as :
- Boleto (Brazilian invoice for payment)
- Debitos (Debit)
- Comprovante (Receipt)
- Formulario (Form)
- Oficio (Official letter)
- NotaFiscal (Fiscal note)
- Planilha (Spreadsheet)
Here is the sample of malicious email message which carry this threat :
How to avoid been infected by TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload
In order to avoid becoming victim of TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload, it is important to follow safe browsing technique when you are online. This mean, you should avoid downloading files from unreliable source. Specially when you get the link of downloading the file in unsolicited email. Because such unsafe webpage contain several infection which get attached with your system. Beside that you should also avoid downloading free application such as media player, Youtube downloader etc, because they also contain trojan and unwanted program as additional file which get installed in your system during installation.
Remove TrojanDownloader: JS/Banload
If your PC is also infected by this trojan and you want to get rid of it then don’t worry. You can remove it through two ways manual or automatic (Recommended). To remove it manually, follow the below steps:
Step 1 : Uninstall Trojan via control panel
- Click on the Start button > Control Panel
- Now go to programs -> click on Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Trojan related files
- Select the suspicious program and click Uninstall/Change
- Click OK to save the changes.
Step 2 : Kill malicious process From Task Manager
- Press “Windows + R” button together.
- A run box will appear on your screen
- Now to type “taskmgr” in run box
- After that click on the OK button.
- Select malicious process in process tab
- Click on End process tab
Step 3 : Remove Trojan Registry Files
- Click on Window + R key simultaneously
- Now Type “regedit.exe” in dialog box
- Press OK to Open Registry Editor
- Look for malicious files and delete them
If the trojan still exist on your system even after using the manual steps then don’t be sad. You can remove it completely with the help of Free-scanner.