Easy Solution to Remove Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm From PC
Oh no, my computer system gets infected with Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm. I have no idea how does it infiltrates but after it invasion getting much slow PC performance. I am also experiencing unwanted changes into browser and system settings. I tried bit of luck to remove it but it’s a rigid one. How do I completely get rid of Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm? Please help!!
Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm is yet another hazardous Trojan virus that sneaks inside the PC silently and do bring lots of issues. This very computer threats is also known as Ransom.Cerber!gm. It was first discovered on June 7, 2016 and its update was found on August 24, 2016 10:39:38 PM. Actually Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm is the heuristic detection that is used to detect threats associated with the Ransom.Cerber family also known to be as Trojan.Cryptolocker.AH which first appeared on March 3, 2016 and update was found on August 24, 2016 10:52:29 PM. However, on deep analysis security experts find files related to Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm are too malicious and the very harmful Trojan horse is capable to encrypts files on the compromised computer. It is able to infect all the Windows computer including the Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and the Windows 10. It completely degraded your computer performance as well as does all best to steal victims sensitive information.
Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm silently comes inside your PC and hides itself deeply into the system. Once gets executed completely copies its malicious files onto the following location:-
%AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\spoolsv.exe %AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\osk.exe %AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\chkdsk.exe
Next after, this nasty Trojan virus creates one of following files pointing to copies of itself:
%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\chkdsk.lnk %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\sppolsvk.lnk %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\osk.lnk
After now, Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm creates the following registry entries so that it automatically runs every time Windows starts:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”[VALUE NAME]” = “%AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\chkdsk.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\”[VALUE NAME]” = “%AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\chkdsk.exe”
where, [VALUE NAME] can be one of following:
chkdsk spoolsv osk
Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm creates the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\Defaults\[RANDOM GUID]\”Component_00″ = “[BINARY DATA]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\Defaults\[RANDOM GUID]\”Installed” = “1”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\”Run” = “%AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\chkdsk.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\Defaults\[RANDOM GUID]\”Component_01″ = “[BINARY DATA]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\”AutoRun” = “%AppData%\[RANDOM GUID]\chkdsk.exe”
Now after, the very notorious Trojan connects to following remote locations in order to notify attackers about the infection:
http:\\ipinfo.io\json http:\\ip-api.com\json http:\\freegeoip.net\json
As said earlier, Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm is able to encrypt files on the computer and one can easily identified the affected computer files and renames them to the following:
[10 RANDOM CHARACTERS].cerber
Now, the very harmful Trojan virus drops following ransom notes into every folder where the encrypted files are:
[PATH TO ENCRYPTED FILES]\# DECRYPT MY FILES #.txt [PATH TO ENCRYPTED FILES]\# DECRYPT MY FILES #.html [PATH TO ENCRYPTED FILES]\# DECRYPT MY FILES #.vbs
Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm then after displays a ransom note instructing victims to download and then after install Tor browser. It asks the computer user to visit Tor link where some further instructions are given on the way how the files may be decrypted. Ransom-Note Shown to Victims:-
Not upto this, this harmful malware also executes following file in order to play sounds using the Microsoft Speech API: [PATH TO ENCRYPTED FILES]\# DECRYPT MY FILES #.vbs. When you play the audio clips you hear the following messages:-
“Attention! Attention! Attention!
Your documents, photos, databases and other important files have been encrypted!”
Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm is very dangerous threats that primarily distributed through spam email carrying a malicious attachments. Visiting to infected webpage, sharing data using infected drives, and nevertheless installing freeware program without scanning for computer threats are some common intrusion methods. Its presence inside your PC for a long term is big threats to private information as it also monitors Internet activity. Hence you are strongly recommended to delete Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm from PC.
Manual Step to Delete Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm From PC Effectively
From Windows XP
From Task Manager
- First, Open Computer in “Safe mode with Networking”
- Open Windows Task Manager
- Select malicious processes related to Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm.
- Click on End Task
From Control Panel
- Click on Start button
- Then Go to Control Panel.
- Select Add / Remove Programs.
- Choose Trojan virus related programs
- Click on Uninstall button.
From Windows 7
From Control Panel
- Click on the Start Menu
- Then Select Control Panel.
- From control Panel
- Go to Uninstall Programs.
- Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm .
- Right click >> Click Uninstall button.
- Last, Restart your PC.
From Registry Editor
- Open Run window
- Type regedit >> Hit enter.
- All harmful registry files are shown here.
- Delete them to get rid of Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm.
Hope you have successfully deleted Trojan.Cryptlock.AH!gm program from your Windows computer but in case if situation continues to same then you are advised to make use of recommended Free Scanner to get rid of it.