The “National Consumer Center” is a scam pop up that shows you misleading information and it belongs from a redirect virus. When penetrate your PC, this redirect virus overwrite your main browser settgins in oder to manage and control from remote servers. Each time you try to connect to Internet, “National Consumer Center” pop up will automatically appear in new tab. Generally, this malware displays annoying and scam pop-ups on the computer screen to threaten users. Ypou may get message like “Break Government Policy”, “You have accessed unauthorized sites”, or “Essential Update Are Available”. On following the pop-up message, it will take you to infected or hacked sites. Where they force you to download software in order to get rid of the scam pop-up message.
On buying or downloading the said program, you will get other corrupted software which might damage your PC. There are no any single issues generated by “National Consumer Center” pop-ups on your main browser including Edge, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and Mozilla Firefox. It keep on displaying scary message in order to deceptive you off. The “National Consumer Center” has been utilized as an advertising platform. The developer of this scam pop up has main objective is to collect revenue from the users.
Problem you might face by “National Consumer Center”
- Unwanted programs are installed without asking for permission
- Annoying pop-ups won’t stop
- Browsers get hijacked
- Every single page is filled with bogus alerts
- Browser get redirected to unknown site that contains a bunch of adverts
- It allows hackers to execute malicious code
- Computer performs in a slow speed
How to Uninstall National Consumer Center Completely?
Method 1. Delete National Consumer Center Manually
Step 1: Stop the process from Task Manager.
- Press Windows + R , type “taskmgr” in the input box and click “OK”.
- Find the process related to National Consumer Center and end it.
Step 2: Search for hidden files and folders related to National Consumer Center and delete it
- lick “start” button then click on the “control panel” option
- Click on “appearance and personalization”.
- You will find “show hidden files and folders” under “folder options” and select it.
- Search for National Consumer Center into all system hard drives and delete it.
Step 3: Remove related files from windows registry
- Press “Windows” together with “R” to open the run box
- Enter “regedit” in the input box and press ENTER
- You can remove National Consumer Center from Registry Editor.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “%AppData%\.exe”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “%AppData%\.exe”
Step 4: Reset Web Browser Settings.
For Google Chrome Users
- Reset >> settings >> show advanced settings >> reset settings
- Click on Customized and Google Chrome, click on “History”
- Choose the surfing history related to National Consumer Center and clear it.
For Firefox Users
- In the drop-down list of Firefox, go to Help and click on Troubleshooting Information.
Click on the Reset Firefox button to reset it.
For Microsoft Edge Users
First change your default browser, In the main screen, on the bottom-left corner,
- Click the Windows icon >> then click Settings
- Click System on the Settings window. Then click Default apps in the System window. On the right pane, scroll down to Web browser,
- Click on Microsoft Edge. In the Choose an app dialog box, select your preferred web browser. To make Microsoft Edge your default browser, click Reset.
For Safari Users
- Click on the Safari icon in the dock to open your Safari web browser
- Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled “Reset Safari…”
- A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed.
- Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process.
Method 2: Use National Consumer Center Removal Tool TO Remove Automatically
If you are not a advanced computer users and not having much knowledge and experience on handling system virus, we highly recommend you to use National Consumer Center Removal Tool to get rid of such scam pop-ups with ease and without risk. User guide is available, so you must follow it to easily fix scam pop-ups.
Step 1: Download and allow it to install on your computer. After that launch Free Scanner Tool, you will get main interface where you need to check the box next to the item and click “Start Scan” button to start scan process.
Step 2: Spyware HelpDesk- Its new features that help you to communicate our support department to solve any malware related issues for absolutely free.
Step 3: System Guards- This features integrates several proactive protection elements into one integrated panel. It automatically blocks malicious process from executing and running on your computer
Step 4: Network Sentry- This option is included within the Settings panel area. The Network Sentry provides you complete control over your system networking settings, and to stop malicious objects from modifying and disrupting your Internet connection.
Step 5: Scan Scheduler- Under the settings panel you can easily configured the Scan Scheduler which allows you to run a complete scan at a pre-set time, even if you are away from your system. You are free to pre-set the scan time at daily, weekly and monthly intervals.
Step 6: Custom Scan- Custom Scan allows you to save time by limiting your scan area of your computer. You can choose your scan types: Files, Memory, Cookies, Registry or Rootkits.
Step 7: Backup- Its very effective features that has been recently added which let you to creates backup of your computer before scan. So, that if an object is deleted by the tool can can be restore using the built-in rollback feature.
Step 8: Exclusions- In case you suppose to exclude from the detection in future to avoid deletion, the exclusions panel will allow you to exclude individual programs from being identified. Once selected, the selected programs is won’t going to detect.
Step 9: General Settings- The General Settings panel offers several ways to customize the operation of removal tool for a more personalized experience.