Uninstall .abc File Extension Away from PC Permanently
.abc File Extension is a dangerous Ransomware infection that is distributed to the other system through Spam email attachment and free software downloads. It is designed by cyber criminals to encrypt the important system files and demands ransom money for providing decryption key. It one of the type of TeslaCrypt and uses the RSA 2048-bit encryption method to lock the important system files and place the locked files in the folder named ‘recover_files’ with .abc file extension. It just performs all the suspicious activity performed by ‘.xyz file extension’ ransomware and ‘.exx file extension’ ransomware and the users will not be able to access any files that are locked by this cryptomalware. The system infected with this ransomware will run slow because the system files will be encrypted by this infection. It mainly locks the files like images, videos, documents, presentations, music and cannot be detected by the common antivirus program as this ransomware constantly runs in the system background. It may also redirect you to install TOR Browser Bundle by which you will be suggested to covert the ransom amount in the form of bitcoins. Unlike other ransomware it offers you the option for negotiation via email for the payment ransom money. However, it is never suggested to all users to never follow any guidelines provided by this ransomware infection. If you pay the ransom money to unlock your system files then there is no guarantee that your locked files will be decrypted and it may also steal all the details used for the ransom money. .abc File Extension ransomware may share these crucial details to hijackers that will results in loss of files and money.
Harmful Effects Of .abc File Extension
- It locks the system file with .abc extension and keep the locked files in a folder named recover_files.
- It may encrypt the files, documents, images, videos and presentations and demands ransom money for the decryption key.
- It will let you to access on TOR network to buy the bitcoins by converting your money.
- It provides the option for negotiation for the payment of ransom money.
- It may steal the sensitive data like Online banking passwords, credit card details and system configuration to generate more illegal profit.
- It may even capable of disabling the common antivirus program to avoid the detection of .abc File Extension ransomware running in the system background.
- It will degrades down the performance of your PC and will not let you to access anything on the system.
.abc File Extension is extremely dangerous for the system and can be easily removed from any target PC by just following the steps provided by this ransomware without paying the ransom money.
Removal of .abc File Extension
Automatic Removal Tool
The Automatic Removal Tool is the most powerful tool that uses advanced algorithm and latest malware fighting techniques to remove .abc File Extension ransomware from any target PC. It automatically performs a quick and fast scan after regular interval to detect and delete the new infection that installs in the PC. Its interface is so easy and straight that helps a new user to complete the uninstallation process easily. It will automatically recover all the encrypted files without the payment of the ransom money.
Manual Removal Of .abc File Extension
Step 1– End .abc File Extension with the help of Task Manager
1. Press “CTRL + ALT+ DEL” keys to open the Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes then search for .abc File Extension process and select End process.
Step 2– Delete the registry values of .abc File Extension
1. Click Start and select the RUN command
2. Type “regedit” and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
3. Delete the files that are related to .abc File Extension
Step 1: Soon after downloading and installing .abc File Extension removal tool, select scan computer Now option to start the scanning process.
Step 2: Once the scanning process is successfully completed ,lists of infections including .abc File Extension will be displayed.
Step 3: One can easily contact and make use of our security support desk 24×7 for any assistance related to .abc File Extension infection.
Step 4: It enables protection against .abc File Extension infection and other malware in the future.
Step 5: This process gives full control over system and settings. It helps to prevent .abc File Extension from changing your Browser settings, Internet and its DNS settings.
Step 6: It provide the unique facility to the user to use a scheduler when a system has to go for complete scan either for day, week or month.