“What is Desktop Improver?” I am noticing an unwanted toolbar of this name installed onto PC. Without my permission default browser settings too gets changed as well as PC is behaving strangely. Tried my best to remove the toolbar and revert back the previous browser settings but unable to do so. How do I completely get rid of Desktop Improver? Help!!
If you are getting Desktop Improver named toolbar installed onto your PC then unfortunately PC gets infected with adware or say Potentially Unwanted Program. The very program claims itself to be legitimate application belonging to the system tools group, that promises to scan your PC, update outdated drivers, in order to enhance your computer’s performance. Although the application seems genuine but it’s never trustworthy and after coming into your PC do bring lots of issues related to system and browsing. Desktop Improver is all designed by cyber criminals to promote unreliable software including potentially unwanted programs. It slips inside your PC secretly and hijack the installed browser including the popular one ie Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and some other installed browsing application.
Desktop Improver soon after getting inside PC hides itself deeply and once gets installed successfully starts performing its malicious activities. Throughly scan your computer shows you numerous system related issues and now after asks you to download new drivers. PC performance completely slows down and CPU because of too many junk files hangs a lot. Some application fails to open and especially browsing Internet would be a tough task. Desktop Improver hijack installed browser and alters default settings, changes current homepage and search webpage as well as add bad plugins and toolbars after which browsing Internet become challenging task.
Desktop Improver is dubious adware programs and its presence inside your PC is big threats to both your system performance and browsing activity. Coming to intrusion methods, the very notorious application basically comes inside your PC through bundled with freeware or shareware program. Additionally, clicks to suspicious ads and offers, visits to infected websites, sharing data using infected media, opening spam email attachments and nevertheless updating outdated application following redirect link result in its intrusion. Desktop Improver does all wrong thing with your PC that lean down its performance and too not let you browse Internet hassle-freely. Besides, your browsing activity are too not secure as it monitors them to steal personnel details thus you are strongly recommended to delete Desktop Improver from PC immediately.
Manual Method to Remove Desktop Improver From PC
Step 1:- Remove Desktop Improver Related Process From Task Manager
- Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons altogether.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from PC screen.
- Select the malicious process.
- Click on End Task button.
Step 2:- Start PC in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Start” menu >> Press “Shift key”
- Click on “Restart” button
- Select “Troubleshoot” option from screen.
- Click on “Advanced” Options >> Choose “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” >> Click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
- Click on “Start” menu >> Select “Restart” button.
- While PC start booting, Press “F8 button” continuously.
- After that “Advance boot menu” appear on PC screen.
- Select “Safe Mode With Networking” Option
- Finally press Enter button.
Step 3:- Remove Desktop Improver From Browser
From Google Chrome
- Click on great icon to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension
- Select Desktop Improver related extension.
- Finally click on trash bin icon.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Desktop Improver related add-ons >> Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Remove button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the gear icon to open menu.
- Select Add-ons, Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- Choose Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose Desktop Improver add-on you looking to Remove.
- Click the Remove button.
Hope you have successfully deleted Desktop Improver from PC going the above mentioned step but if still you are getting same issues you are strongly recommended to make use of Free Scanner that’s an ultimate solution to remove this notorious application.