Uninstall Dozensearch.com From System Permanently
Is this happen with you also when you perform any search query, it will automatically reroute on some unknown website known as Dozensearch.com. Are you getting annoying and irritating fake alerts and ads while performing tasks on Internet? Read this post to get instruction for its complete removal from PC.
Dozensearch.com is one of the noxious browser hijacker which objective is to hijack popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc. may causes lots of trouble in the targeted PC. For this, it injects some of the nasty codes into the system to take users to infectious site. Even, it never matters what users are doing on web browsers, it will constantly redirect users to other unknown sites. Once it distributed over the system, it will add other numerous ads, banner, coupons, different promotion programs on each and every web pages. Its also work for pay per click technique, means when users unknowingly click on its relevant ads, its developers gains profit.
Besides this, it recommends fake updates related to security and other installed programs in system. In addition, it causes severe issues on victim’s computer. It has capability to use system resources and space to make system run too slow. Even, it also introduces other malware like Trojan, worm, ransomware etc to put system at worst situation. Unfortunately, it leads to random freezing of system and later on crashing takes place. Further, it stays on browser to collect online activities of users such as browsing history, session ids, chats, cookies, search queries etc in order to steal sensitive data of users without their permission. After that, it perform cyber crime and identity theft. So, users are instructed to remove Dozensearch.com from Windows computer instantly.
Distribution Method of Dozensearch.com
Now a days, online cyber offenders earn money with help of socially engineered malware and threats. These threats sneaks into the system silently using several deceptive techniques. If you know your system is infected, you will method to uninstall Dozensearch.com from PC. But sometimes, users are unware about the presence of malware in their system. Some of the possible intrusion method of this hazardous virus are given below –
- It gets installed into the system using bundling method. When you download any free software from unethical sites, it silently get installed into PC.
- Opening unsafe email attachments.
- Clicking on any unknown sites or porn sites.
- Sharing Torrent files, games over infected network.
Harmful Properties of Dozensearch.com
Dozensearch.com performs numerous awful activities to damage system brutally. Most commonly, it affects on system performance. Here is given below some of the common dangers of Dozensearch.com –
- Slow running of system
- Modifies Windows registry
- Hijack web browser like Chrome/IE/Firefox
- Replace default search engine with its fake one
- Random freezing and crashing of system.
- Captures system resources and space to stop several programs.
- Monitors online activities of users.
- Steal personal data including financial details.
- Cyber crime and identity theft.
How To Get Rid of Dozensearch.com?
Now, after knowing about this malicious threat, you surely want to remove Dozensearch.com from system as soon as you can. In case, if you have technical knowledge, you can use manual steps but if you don’t then, it is advised to avoid it. Apart from this, you can use effective tool known as automatic scanner which is suitable for both experienced as well as novice PC’s users.
Manual Method To Uninstall Dozensearch.com From PC
From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and click on “Menu” icon in the top right corner.
- Choose “”Add-ons” option
- Select “Extensions” in the sidebar
- Choose adware add-on.
- Press “Remove” button.
- Close Firefox and restart web browser.
Since, Internet Explorer is by default installed web browser into the PC and you have to uninstall Dozensearch.com from Internet Explorer as well. If you have Google Chrome, then remove Dozensearch.com extensions from Google Chrome also.
Reset Mozilla Firefox if problem is still present
- Open Firefox and go to “Menu” icon (3 bar).
- Move to “”Customize” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Select “Troubleshooting information” menu option.
- Then click on “Reset Firefox” button in message box.
- Press “Reset Firefox” button to confirm it.
- Close and restart web browser.
Detect and Remove other Infectious Programs