Uninstall Epic ransomware : Know How to Remove Epic ransomware
Epic ransomware has been reported as a high-level threat having potential to operate directly from the system’s memory. It clearly means that it may perform it’s operation without creating files on the victimized PC. This makes it’s tracing on the computer system even more difficult. This ransomware penetrates inside the PC silently along with several other malicious threats without seeking the user’s permission. It most usually affects the PC with Windows 7 OS installed in it. It on getting complete penetration inside the PC makes utilization of the Windows shell for executing a set of vicious commands which performs a deep scanning of the system’s hard drive and mark the PC files for encryption. This makes the situation so difficult that the ransomware encryption cannot get reversed unless the computer users make access to the private decryption key which is ultimately in the hand of developer of this nasty threat that are cyber crooks. Further after the completion of the encryption process, Epic ransomware displays a ransom notification stating that in order to decrypt the encrypted files or to makes them accessible, users need to pay certain amount of ransom money. Here the amount of the ransom money that the author of the threats requests varies. Besides from all this it sniff the user’s personal information and transfer it to the online hackers for commercial purpose. This threat has been found highly compatible with the Internet Explorer web browser. Thus, it would be not wrong to say that for having an efficient computing experience on PC it is very important to remove Epic ransomware from the PC.
How Epic ransomware Invade Inside The PC :
- By downloading cheaper and corrupted softwares from several unreliable domain.
- By accessing spam emails and opening it’s vicious attachments.
- By surfing adult websites
- By clicking several suspicious images and links flickering on the screen at the time of browsing.
- By transferring files with the help of infectious USB drives.
- By peer to peer file sharing
- By downloading pirated softwares and playing online games
- By running outdated or older version of firewall and security programs in the computer system.
- By updating OS installed in the PC on an irregular basis.
Vicious Properties Of Epic ransomware :
- Epic ransomware is a disastrous ransomware infection which mostly infects the computer system having Windows 7 OS installed in it.
- It has been basically designed by evil hackers for the purpose of spying on the user’s browsing session and disabling their task manager as well.
- Once installed corrupts registries in the Windows Registry Editor for making the entire PC non-responsive.
- It modifies the system’s appearance and diminishes the system’s performance as well.
- It encrypts the user’s valuable files and folders and makes them inaccessible to the users in such a way that even sometimes accessing results in severe data loss.
- It frustrates the users on large extent via flooding the browser’s screen with bogus alerts and pop-up ads.
- It spy on the user’s online session and accommodate the user’s private and confidential information which is further then revealed to the cuber criminal for evil purpose.
- Due to the invasion of this threat inside the PC system’s crucial settings such as DNS settings, desktop background, browser’s settings etc get changed all of a sudden without the user’s consent.
Therefore it is suggested to uninstall Epic ransomware quickly from the PC right after it’s detection. For achieving that target it is suggested to implement the below discussed manual instructions since it has been proven that their execution can remove almost every type of vicious threats easily and quickly from the PC.
Manual Removal Of Epic ransomware :
Step 1 : Terminate all the fake processes created by Epic ransomware in Windows Task Manager
- First of all open Windows Task Manager. For this one need to click on Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together.
- Move the cursor to Processes tab and then click on it. Now user will find several unfamiliar processes of Epic ransomware. Recognize them and tap on the End Process option.
Step 2 : Removal Epic ransomware and it’s associated programs from the Control Panel
- Firstly open the Run command via pressing Win+R together.
- Next enter Control Panel and tap on OK button.
- Further from the Control Panel, go to programs and tap on Uninstall a Program option.
- After that look for the Epic ransomware and then tap on the Uninstall button in order to get rid of it.
Step 3 : Eliminate the malignant codes or files of Epic ransomware from the Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win+R key for opening Run box.
- Now type ‘regedit’ and type OK button top for opening registry editor. Later select and eliminate fake files generated by this ransomware.
Step 4 : Eliminate all the suspicious add-ons, extensions of Epic ransomware from the web browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- First of all tap on the IE icon from the desktop.
- Now from the menu bar, tap on Tools menu and then make selection of Manage Add-ons option.
- Further tap on All Add-ons option under the show tab and eliminate the suspicious add-ons created by Epic ransomware.
It is hoped that the above listed instructions will work in eliminating Epic ransomware from the PC but if not then in that situation instead of getting worried it is strongly recommended to make usage of ‘Free Scanner Tool’. This tool has been reported highly potent. It do include a very easy and interactive user-interface. This tool being embedded with numerous powerful and advance programming skills scans the PC deeply and traces the exact location of even those threats which very easily bypasses the scanning of all the most utilized system security programs. These programs in order to provide an overall protection to the PC spreads a cloud wall all around it.