PUA.SystemKeeperPro or just say SystemKeeperPro describing in one word, Its a Potentially Unwanted Application. This software or nasty application is use to fix the system error like optimizing the system performance, fixing some errors on the system, cleaning unwanted files and also cleaning registry of the system. It will work as ultimate tool for the Windows system. However the software you download from it’s main site or get from bundle process is a trial version which will not work as what it made for doing. Notice when the application is installed.. it will create few files some of it is nasty one which run as background process on the system as like PUA.SystemKeeperPro.
This PUA.SystemKeeperPro will run automatically every time you run the system. Due to this other program get affected and cause some issue while you want to work on it. Because of this malicious action the experts have put this PUA.SystemKeeperPro in adware family. Adware is kind of computer virus which perform many malicious action on the infected system. Well now it’s very easy to get rid of these computer threats.
How PUA.SystemKeeperPro Get Into System ??
This PUA.SystemKeeperPro or SystemKeeperPro is promoted by Monterix software, which claim to fix your PC. This 10-in-1 ultimate tool is design to fix any kind of system errors. In term of getting this application user have to download it from it’s main site. Whereas if they have get this software inside their system via some other method like bundling or from clicking on any unwanted links, then it’s very necessary to remove PUA.SystemKeeperPro or SystemKeeperPro from the system.
Once this application is installed on the system it will create many files along with PUA.SystemKeeperPro which will run on background process. Where as the number of files is created which is saved in these following folders… :
- %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SystemKeeperPro
These folder is created when the software is installed on the system. Well every software is packed with number of files which get replicate at the time of installation. These all will support this PUA.SystemKeeperPro or SystemKeeperPro to run on the system. The given files is created when this nasty application is installed on the system… :
- %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SystemKeeperPro.lnk
- %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop \SystemKeeperPro.lnk
- %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SystemKeeperPro\Get Help.url
- %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SystemKeeperPro\SystemKeeperPro.lnk
On above paragraph we have mentioned that this software run as background process and execute every time when windows start running. Ever wonder how this threat PUA.SystemKeeperPro can do this. Well once the program get installed on the system, it will create and also modify the registry entry, due to which this program run every time when the system get started. The
It will creates the following registry entry so that it runs every time Windows starts:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\S-1-5-21-1454471165-854245398-682003330-003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”SystemKeeperPro”= %AppData%\SystemKeeperPro\SystemKeeperPro.exe /ot”
The application then creates the following registry subkeys:
It is considered by the cyber experts as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) because most of these elements may be replaced by alternative freeware. Despite its name, this PUA.SystemKeeperPro tool does not provide protection for your system. On the contrary, it is part of a coordinated attack the virus multi-component created cyberbullying to cause serious problems for your computer. Therefore, you will convince you that you need to register and pay for a useless program this false system security “paid version”. In addition, the recommended configurations are offered with this application may not work for many users. Therefore, the installation of this software may result in an unstable operating system. Which is why you must uninstall the PUA.SystemKeeperPro or SystemKeeperPro application from the system.
Know How To Uninstall PUA.SystemKeeperPro Manually From Windows PC
Windows XP :-
- Open your Start Menu.
- Then click on Control Panel >>> then select Add or Remove Programs.
- Here, you have to find the unwanted toolbar as PUA.SystemKeeperPro
- And then click Remove option.
Windows 7 / Vista :-
- At first click on Start >>> then click on Control Panel
- Then after go to Uninstall a Program.
- Now, find the unwanted application as PUA.SystemKeeperPro
- And click on Uninstall.
Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 :-
- First right click on the Start menu.
- Now, select Programs and Features.
- Here, you have to locate the application >>>then right click on it.
- Finally click on Uninstall option.
End Malicious Entries of PUA.SystemKeeperPro From Windows Task Manager
- Open the task manager >>> For This press Ctrl + Alt + Del buttons simultaneously.
- Or you can simply right click on the taskbar >>> then select task manager to open Task Manager on your screen.
- Here, you have to go to the Process tab, and then click on it.
- However, a list of running process will appear on the screen.
- You have to select those processes that are get related with the PUA.SystemKeeperPro .
- You must end these processes immediately after pressing End Process button.