Uninstall PUP.Optional.Goobzo With Experts Guidelines
Need help to uninstall PUP.Optional.Goobzo Trojan virus? Last evening, my computer behaves strange and finally I came to know its Trojan infection. I made several efforts to take them off myself. But failed to get positive outcome. Any help or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Threat Name – PUP.Optional.Goobzo
Affected OS – Almost all versions of Windows Operating System
Risks Involved – System performance degradation, fake security alerts, malware attacks and cyber-theft.
Even, this Trojan runs command prompts to connect remote server and drop other severe threats into your PC to mess up over all PC. In addition, it can embed malware codes into your web browser like Chrome/IE/Firefox to monitor all of your online activities, in order to collect all your sensitive information such as credit card account and password or banking details etc to perform some illegal activities like malicious overdraft, then all of your money will be in the theft’s pocket. Before the worse things happen to you, remove PUP.Optional.Goobzo with the effective removal instructions without any delay.
Distribution Method of PUP.Optional.Goobzo
Like other Trojans, PUP.Optional.Goobzo enters through source programs having Trojan payload which gets install unknowingly. Common sources of such programs are:
- Malicious websites designed specifically to inject Trojans
- Legitimate websites infected with Trojans
- Email attachments
- Fake updates presented for installed software
- Peer-to-peer sharing software
- Malicious video players and codecs
- Free online games
- Chat software
- IRC channels
- Social media links pointing to infected files or websites
- Appearance of shortcuts, icons, even .exe or .dll processes suddenly show up in the task manager.
- Some unknown add-ons or application get installed on the computer to drag down the computer speed.
- It may disable update suctions and get the firewall turned off.
- Encounter more start-up problems and blue screen or frozen screen.
- It can bring up many unknown infections and threats on the vulnerable computer without noticing users.
After getting detail about the PUP.Optional.Goobzo virus, surely you want remove from PC. So, there are two methods two remove it. First of all, if you have technical background, you can remove it but if you don’t then discard it. Secondly, use an effective tool to uninstall. This tool is best one for novice as well as experienced users.
Remove PUP.Optional.Goobzo From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and click on “Menu” icon in the top right corner.
- Choose “”Add-ons” option
- Select “Extensions” in the sidebar
- Choose adware add-on.
- Press “Remove” button.
- Close Firefox and restart web browser.
Since, Internet Explorer is by default installed web browser into the PC and you have to uninstall PUP.Optional.Goobzo from Internet Explorer as well. If you have Google Chrome, then remove PUP.Optional.Goobzo extensions from Google Chrome also.
Reset Mozilla Firefox if problem is still present
- Open Firefox and go to “Menu” icon (3 bar).
- Move to “”Customize” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Select “Troubleshooting information” menu option.
- Then click on “Reset Firefox” button in message box.
- Press “Reset Firefox” button to confirm it.
- Close and restart web browser.
If you are one of them whose system is infected with PUP.Optional.Goobzo Trojan and wants instant removal then install Automatic Scanner Tool to uninstall it. Click here to know how it works – User Guide To Uninstall PUP.Optional.Goobzo From PC.