If you are getting your homepage and search webpage replaced with queryexplorer.com and facing continuous redirection then unfortunately your PC gets infected with browser hijacker. Well, you don’t to worry as this article aims at providing the simple and easy way to remove queryexplorer.com from PC and too help you to reset browsing settings. Continue reading the post..
queryexplorer.com is able to affect all browsing application including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Then after without prior permission changes the current settings. It forcefully alters the browser default settings alike replaces the current homepage and search webpage as well as changes the new tab settings. After so much changes the browsing activity is nightmare for the victims as you are unable to surf what you want to. No matter what you search it redirected you to some unfamiliar webpage and too shows number of ads in multiple form all over PC screen. It cause unwanted redirection and too slows down Internet speed.
Coming to intrusion methods, queryexplorer.com basically comes inside your PC after you download any program from unknown webpage and installing them without scanning for threats. In addition, clicks to suspicious ads and offers, visits to infected websites, sharing data using infected removable media drives and nevertheless opening spam email attachments are some major intrusive methods. Moreover, playing games online, viewing videos online, clicks to suspicious links spread over social media sites also plays important intrusion methods.
In addition to hampering your browsing activity, queryexplorer.com also lean down PC performance. It creates lots of junk files that utilizes maximum available computer resources as resultant CPU hangs a lot and some application may fails to open. The worst part of its presence inside your PC is to your personnel information as it continuously monitors Internet activity and thus your personnel details alike banking details, IP address, ISP information and some other information may be stolen. Hence before something goes wrong you are strongly recommended to delete queryexplorer.com from PC immediately.
Manual Steps to Delete queryexplorer.com From PC
Uninstall queryexplorer.com From Chrome
- Click More >> More Tools Extensions
- Next to Click “Remove”
- To confirm, Click “Remove”
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- In the address bar, type this: chrome://settings/ >> Press Enter.
- Navigate at the end of the page
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Click on Reset settings to remove changes made by QueryExplorer.com.
Delete queryexplorer.com From Internet Explorer
- From Start Menu >> Navigate to the “Control Panel”.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs section.
- Locate the extension name
- Click “Uninstall/Change” to remove extension.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to top menu
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- On Internet Options window, select Advanced tab.
- Click on Reset button to revert Internet Explorer’s settings to default.
Remove queryexplorer.com From Firefox
- First Click the open menu button
- Select the “Add-ons” option.
- Once “Add-ons” page has loaded
- Navigate to “Extensions” tab.
- Now, Select either “Disable” or “Remove” button.
- Lastly, Restart your browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox program.
- Navigate to top menu and Open Help Menu.
- Then, select on Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button.
Hope you have successfully eliminated queryexplorer.com from browsing application but in case situation continues to be same then you must try easy to use Free Scanner to get rid of queryexplorer.com.