Safety Keeper Ads is a very annoying and nasty adware program that is designed or configured by hackers or cyber criminals in order to enter into the target system and collect some personal data without users permission. This infection get installed into the computer system in the form of add-ons, plug-ins, keyloggers and through many other ways in order to trace your online web browsing activities with the help of remote server. This malware infection is created to hijack almost all web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge and causes redirection issues. As a result, Safety Keeper Ads redirect your search results on the malicious or unwanted malicious domain. This infection manages to get inside to the target PC via spam email attachments, file sharing website, online games, fake software updates, torrent files, peer-to-peer file sharing, free programs download from unverified or unsafe sites and more.
Once, Safety Keeper Ads enters into the PC it may download some suspicious files or malicious codes to your Windows System. As a result your important documents or system files might get corrupt. This infection has the ability to attach malicious or suspicious plug-ins, add ons or browser extensions on your default browser in order to display deceptive online advertisement that includes banners, in-text ads, savings, coupons, best deals, audio ads, sponsored links, video ads, offers, discounts etc which attract user and claims to provide products on best services. The main purpose of this malware infection is to make your system slow and crash down your web browser. Hence, to stop this infection and prevent your system from malicious activities you need to uninstall Safety Keeper Ads from Windows System by utilizing free scanner.
Dangerous Impact On PC When Safety Keeper Ads Get Inside
- 1) This malware silently infiltrate into target PC without user consent along with third party products or cost free downloads.
- 2) It install unwanted program or malicious codes into the system.
- 3) It takes up high CPU resources and slow down your PC speed and also cause more troubles to your system.
- 4) It corrupts your system documents and may delete your important files.
- 5) It may steal your vital or confidential data and send all information to third party to make revenue.
Completely Uninstall Safety Keeper Ads From Control Panel :
From Windows 8 :
- To display charm move your mouse cursor to left-top of the screen and tap on Search button
- In the Search inbox, type “Control Panel”
- Control Panel window will open, now click on Programs to display list of installed software
- Locate Safety Keeper Ads and other unwanted program
- Click on uninstall button to remove the malware
From Windows XP/ 7/ Vista :
- Select Start → choose Control Panel → go to Uninstall a Program
- Control Panel wizard will open. Click on Programs and Features
- Search for Safety Keeper Ads and right click on this malware
- Now tap on uninstall/ Change button to remove.
Remove Safety Keeper Ads And Keep Your Browser From Safety Keeper Ads
Safety Keeper Ads generally adds some unwanted plug-ins, add-ons on your default browser without user consent. Therefore, it is advised to remove this malware from Internet browsers completely. Below some steps have been discussed in order to remove Safety Keeper Ads and its malicious add-ons, plug-ins, browser extensions from Internet Browser.
From Internet Explorer :
- Open IE and click on gear icon or Tools → choose Manage Add-ons
- Manage Add-ons window will open. Now find the suspicious plug-ins or add-ons.
- Click on Remove button
- Restart IE to save changes
From Google Chrome :
- Start Google Chrome, click on wrench or three horizontal bar
- Click on Tools → More Tools → Extensions
- A list of extensions will appear, find Safety Keeper Ads and its related add-ons
- Click on Trash can icon to remove
- Restart Google Chrome to take settings into effect
From Mozilla Firefox :
- Launch Mozilla Firefox, to display menu bar, press Alt + f
- Now select Add-ons → Extensions
- Find unknown extensions and click on Remove or Disable button to remove
- Restart Mozilla Firefox to complete the process
Manual Steps are not the permanent method to completely remove Safety Keeper Ads from computer. These kind of malware infection are nasty and stubborn in nature and hence comes back to the infect PC as soon as user start the system. It is important to note that manual method contains a number of steps or instructions that are very complex and also takes more time to delete any threat. If you miss any of the given steps, it will cause more trouble to your system. Thus, it is strongly recommended to scan your infected PC by using Automatic Removal Tool. It is one of the best tool designed by experts professionals which helps in getting rid of any pesky or destructive malware permanently from the system. This tool provide several features that help user to deeply scan each and every area of system to effectively eliminate Safety Keeper Ads.
Effective And Complete Steps To Get Rid Of Safety Keeper Ads
Step 1 : In the foremost step, you are required to download and Install Automatic Removal Tool in your PC by following the instructions carefully. Launch the software and click on the option ‘Scan Computer Now‘ to deeply scan your system in order to remove malware threat.
Step 2 : In the second step click over “Fix All Threats” button to eliminate all the threats detected by this software and currently infecting your PC.
Step 3 : Custom Scan feature is used to scan a specific drive, Rootkits, files, cookies, memory, registry etc on your PC. If performs a selective scan of your system.
Step 4 : System Guard help the PC user to protect the infected system by blocking all online running threats over the computer system.
Step 5 : Network Sentry can be used to stop malware from changing or modifying system settings and Internet connection.
Step 6 : Scan Scheduler feature is designed to scan computer at pre-set time.