How To Uninstall Search-selector.co From Web Browser
Search-selector.co is a web domain which bring a new browser extension for Windows system. The extensions name “Search Selector” is promoted on this domain. However according the researchers both the program web domain or page and the browser extensions is deemed as malicious program which is categorized as browser hijacker virus. The browser extension once get installed on the system will set new address bar and new tab on the web browser. Which will create few typical issue on the system while this Search-selector.co will be your default web search engine.
This Search-selector.co and related browser extensions Search Selector will claim to give following features to your web browser as well as to the search engine…. :
✔ The leading search engines, at your fingertips.
✔ Better results, for every search.
✔ Custom look, and Feel.
This web browser Search-selector.co is set as your default web page if you have installed the browser extension Search Selector on your system. This can be found also on Chrome Web Store. It is capable of allowing users to customize the look and functionality of your new tab and launch the website. This will cause a serious problems to the system, which is why you must learn the trick to uninstall this Search-selector.co from the system.
WHO IS DOMAIN DETAIL OF SEARCH-SELECTOR.CO :
- Domain Name: SEARCH-SELECTOR.CO
- Domain ID: D177073032-CO
- Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
- Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
- Registrar URL : http://www.namecheap.com
- Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
- Registrant ID: MA5ZJLEAMJBLQ580
- Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
- Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Registrant City: Panama
- Registrant Phone Number: +507.8365503
- Registrant Facsimile Number: +51.17057182
- Name Server: DORA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
- Name Server: SETH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
- Created by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
- Last Updated by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
- Domain Registration Date: Fri Feb 10 2017
- DNSSEC: false
Why Is It Important To Remove Search-selector.co ??
Search-selector.co is a website that promotes or share the link to download the search toolbar. Perhaps this type browser hijacker virus invade into the system via malicious way. However you can still install this browser extesnion from it’s main domain which is “Search-selector.co” or get it into the system through freeware application. This can happen without your knowledge. On the side of the main domain extension browser appears. When a browser extension installed, it is proposed to add a new bookmark tablets granted and also set up at the main “Search-selector.co” and can display tips on how to specify your time zone and location. Users can enter keywords into the search bar, which is provided by the injured kidnappers browser program and choose which search service to use.
Other than that, this browser plug-in does not offer a further filter your search results and provide no improvement Google, Bing and Yahoo. Therefore, in order to avoid or get rid Search-selector.co default search engine or the default home page should uninstall search selector tool from a web browser. This Browser Hijacker can redirect you to the most popular search engine and also redirect you to unknown websites. Hijacker changes the home page, a new card and current search engine of all browsers used. However, if you remove the plug-in browser, you can easily get rid Search-selector.co.
Uninstall Search-selector.co Extension From Chrome:
- Click More >> More Tools Extensions
- Next to Get Speed Tester click “Remove”
- To confirm, click “Remove”
Remove Search-selector.co Extension From Firefox:
- Click the open menu button located in upper right hand corner.
- Once open >> select the “Add-ons” option.
- Once the “Add-ons” page loaded >> Navigate to the “Extensions” tab.
- Now select either the “Disable” or “Remove” button.
Remove Search-selector.co Extension From Internet Explorer:
- From the Start Menu >> Go to the “Control Panel”.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under the Programs section.
- Locate the extension name,
- Click “Uninstall/Change” to remove the extension.
- Click “OK” and restart your browser.